Ripping Retail: 2013 Topps Archives football cards

Join Beckett Media’s Chris Olds as he rips into 2013 Topps Archives a week before its hobby release date in this latest Ripping Retail video.

What will he find inside? Watch and find out … and don’t hold him to the details of some years’ designs! (He’s not the football guru … yes, he got some years wrong.)

See the First Look for the product here.

Find the 2013 Topps Archives checklist (when it’s in the database) here.

Some retail odds for this one … since it’s early  … after the jump.

Short-print — 1:4
Touched bu greatness auto redemption — 1:13,844
Super Action auto — 1:2,895
Mayo auto — 1:2,895
2013 NFL Rookie auto redemption — 1:2,769

1. Norman Carlisle
    Posted Thursday May 9th, 2013 at 08:30 PM | Permalink

Looks like a good product to do another live box buster. Also since you were able to pick out the pack with a relic I guess that means I’ll see some pack searchers at Walmart and target, it’s a shame to see grown men doing it

2. Wavytiger
    Posted Thursday May 9th, 2013 at 08:57 PM | Permalink

Change the battery in your smoke detector.

3. Cory Furlong
    Posted Thursday May 9th, 2013 at 09:07 PM | Permalink

My biggest dis appoinment for archives last year (Baseball) was the card stock. I was hoping for the same stock as 2004-2005 ATFF. Other that that it was a winner. This product looks a bit dry with autos. Bless you Chris (For the sneeze at the end)

4. Matt
    Posted Thursday May 9th, 2013 at 09:14 PM | Permalink

do you need me to buy you some batteries?

5. chrisolds
    Posted Thursday May 9th, 2013 at 09:25 PM | Permalink

Oh, I have the batteries. I need a better ladder and instructions on how not to break the thing putting them in.

6. kris
    Posted Friday May 10th, 2013 at 06:11 AM | Permalink

im ordering a hobby box of this, looks fun

7. James
    Posted Friday May 10th, 2013 at 08:47 AM | Permalink

Looks like a fun product. I will definitely be buying a lot of them. Only thing is, like Chris mentioned,is the card stock. Thinner card stock may lead to some condition sensitivity issues,but you have to take the good with the bad I guess.

8. Ryan
    Posted Friday May 10th, 2013 at 10:54 AM | Permalink

I’d like it if it had rookie cards.

9. Robert Braxton
    Posted Friday May 10th, 2013 at 12:57 PM | Permalink

Interesting, I may well have to buy this; it’s just too nostalgic to pass up.