`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anyone else burned by dugoutva?

robhits Wrote:I think there should be a list of all of theses dead beats that stays at the top of the discussion thread for all to see. I take what precautions I can but its hard when your a new trader because a lot of people ask you to ship first .

I hope nobody is still asking you to ship first!  You've got enough under your belt and speaking on experience, you are a great and easy trader.  What kills me are the people that wait to get their cards first before sending and they don't communicate this before hand. 

RiceLynnEvans75 Wrote:
robhits Wrote:I think there should be a list of all of theses dead beats that stays at the top of the discussion thread for all to see. I take what precautions I can but its hard when your a new trader because a lot of people ask you to ship first .

I hope nobody is still asking you to ship first!  You've got enough under your belt and speaking on experience, you are a great and easy trader.  What kills me are the people that wait to get their cards first before sending and they don't communicate this before hand. 

<-------------Guilty, although I am not waiting for the cards I just get busy with the tikes and work and sometimes I have to dig in the garage for base or common stuff.  I do try to communicate the best I can.

Well I can say that I have traded with everyone that has written on this thread and have never had any problems, except for the chipper guy, what a bad trader...LOL

but this topic is truly starting to become way to common, it is sad because the new people are going to come on here and get the 5th degree before anyone will be comfortably enough to trade with them, I know that a list cannot be posted, atleast I think someone wrote that sometime ago, but we as traders can talk amongst our selves and protect each other from the liars, cheats and theives.
Ryne Sandberg, Dave Kingman and current or HOFer Chicago Cubs

Sandbergs 1334 of
4234 31% complete

ImFeelingChipper Wrote:
RiceLynnEvans75 Wrote:

<-------------Guilty, although I am not waiting for the cards I just get busy with the tikes and work and sometimes I have to dig in the garage for base or common stuff.  I do try to communicate the best I can.

Yeah but you're not intentionally holding the card back until you get yours, life happens.   I'm married with work and a kid to so I know where you're coming from. 

cubsfaninphx1 Wrote:Well I can say that I have traded with everyone that has written on this thread and have never had any problems, except for the chipper guy, what a bad trader...LOL

but this topic is truly starting to become way to common, it is sad because the new people are going to come on here and get the 5th degree before anyone will be comfortably enough to trade with them, I know that a list cannot be posted, atleast I think someone wrote that sometime ago, but we as traders can talk amongst our selves and protect each other from the liars, cheats and theives.

This matter does seem to be picking up steam.  Could be due to certain people getting out of school.  At least  college's should be done by now.

He only got me for 3 Ripken cards worth about $1 each, not a big loss, but that's my first where I've been ripped off.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

RiceLynnEvans75 Wrote:
ImFeelingChipper Wrote:
RiceLynnEvans75 Wrote:

Yeah but you're not intentionally holding the card back until you get yours, life happens.   I'm married with work and a kid to so I know where you're coming from. 

I sit at home all day because of what happened in the service, I am not completely broken, but even things come up for me that may hinder a mailing by 1 day no more than 2, but as chipper said I atleast have the courtesy of PMing the person to let them know.
Ryne Sandberg, Dave Kingman and current or HOFer Chicago Cubs

Sandbergs 1334 of
4234 31% complete

I traded with him a couple of months ago. He shipped a little slow if I remember, but I did get the cards.

Rick
Always trading for Barry Larkin. Also looking for Joe Burrow and Tee Higgins. 

Will consider trading for other current/past Cincinnati Reds and Bengals.

[Image: Uw7lfAR.jpg]

cubsfaninphx1 Wrote:
RiceLynnEvans75 Wrote:
ImFeelingChipper Wrote:
RiceLynnEvans75 Wrote:

I sit at home all day because of what happened in the service, I am not completely broken, but even things come up for me that may hinder a mailing by 1 day no more than 2, but as chipper said I atleast have the courtesy of PMing the person to let them know.

And that's what kills me.  That's all it takes is for someone to take 30 seconds, shoot a PM saying "Hey man, card won't be going out for a couple of days because of XXXX".  And that's all!  Simple common courtesy goes a long way.

Alright Danny somebody is going to not read the whole thread and think your serious lol.