`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anyone else burned by dugoutva?

Hey Pete, did you ever receive you cards? I gave up!
Collecting: Kansas City Royals, Arizona Diamondbacks, Aussies in MLB
Trading fo
r equal BV. Min trade values $10BV. Ship once a week.
[Image: kcroyalcopy.jpg]

Looks like I was the turning point for this guy...when he decided to start stealing. It was for around $40 of cards, but what really lit my fire was that there was a good stack of cards I sent which of course took a little longer to pull and pack. On top of that, when its sorta obvious what another trader is into I usually throw in some extra things, just a little nice gesture or whatever. Which I did for this guy as well, yet he still decides to blatantly steal the cards. Sent a msg after the first two weeks, to which he actually did respond generically saying something like "I'll have them out in a day or so", but that was the last response I got.

Logue20 Wrote:Looks like I was the turning point for this guy...when he decided to start stealing. It was for around $40 of cards, but what really lit my fire was that there was a good stack of cards I sent which of course took a little longer to pull and pack. On top of that, when its sorta obvious what another trader is into I usually throw in some extra things, just a little nice gesture or whatever. Which I did for this guy as well, yet he still decides to blatantly steal the cards. Sent a msg after the first two weeks, to which he actually did respond generically saying something like "I'll have them out in a day or so", but that was the last response I got.

Here's one contact for le *****: http://www.facebook.com/people/Brad-Sipe/787307297
Its him, if you look at the little bit of info he has listed it wouldn't be ironic that he cleaned me out of my Jay Cutler's

I too have started keeping a list of bad or Questionable traders to try and protect myself and hopefully Knock On Wood , I can avoid this I hope. One other thing While were Talking  about it I've seen several discussions about people not wanting to trade mem. or autos for commons ,I hope people keep in mind that there are a lot of people myself included that have traded them for commons and I hope that someday in the future people would consider returning the favor especially since most people are still looking for even value in these trades otherwise maybe they should think about not taking advantage of people who are willing to do this to get things they want . ( Just a thought for new and old traders alike.) Not pointing any fingers and have enjoyed this site and met a lot of really nice and Knowledgeable people. Thanks Robert

hornebag Wrote:Hey Pete, did you ever receive you cards? I gave up!

Oh I've given up, it's been more than a month and a half. Time to move on...
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

hornebag Wrote:Hey Pete, did you ever receive you cards? I gave up!

Oh I've given up, it's been more than a month and a half. Time to move on...
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Here ya go, print it out, send it in

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/radDo...165.pdf />
[Image: beckettbanner.jpg]

To those ripped off by this person, send a message to floydtown and get this clown put on "the list" that way he doesnt burn someone else on another site
[Image: beckettbanner.jpg]

RE: Anyone else burned by dugoutva?
Wow. Did this guy just strike again after 2 years in hiding? I shoulda done a search for him before agreeing to the trade. Guess I'll be doing that from now on. He received his cards last week (I always use DC), and he hasn't responded or anything. Got suspicious and did a search. I feel like an idiot.

Anyhow. He is apparently back on here. Got me for a couple of Ripken cards totaling almost $40.

Anyone else currently working a trade with him?

RE: Anyone else burned by dugoutva?
Wow, lots of great people/traders in this thread that have long moved on from here.

S2-Out of curiosity, where does this guy live? (city/state)

I did get a kick out of this post:
(06-04-2009, 08:08 PM)rimcdonald Wrote: I had a trader burn me a few months back (can't remember his name) so as a last ditch try I mailed him a letter explaining that what he did was wrong and that he pretty much stole from me. I told him that I was giving him a chance to do the right thing and at least respond like a man. It was just for 8 buck in cards and if he was man enough to not steal 8 dollars from me then I would just man up and move on. Of course I got no response but it was still fun and I wish I could have seen his face when he read it. I would suggest trying that.
Funny how he's now on the other end, not able to "respond like a man" and is now a must send first trader.