`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anyone else burned by dugoutva?

RE: Anyone else burned by dugoutva?
(02-28-2012, 05:01 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: Wow, lots of great people/traders in this thread that have long moved on from here.

S2-Out of curiosity, where does this guy live? (city/state)

I did get a kick out of this post:

Funny how he's now on the other end, not able to "respond like a man" and is now a must send first trader.
he still owes me cards. He shdnt be allowed to trade at all
I just saw that this p.o.s. signed onto the site on feb 12th ....why is he still allowed on here ? he also blocked me so i cant sent him any pms , what a dbag. Now i have him and mrhurtado17 both on the site all the time and both owe me cards ......wtf ?

(02-28-2012, 05:03 PM)john1580 Wrote: he still owes me cards. He shdnt be allowed to trade at all
I just saw that this p.o.s. signed onto the site on feb 12th ....why is he still allowed on here ? he also blocked me so i cant sent him any pms , what a dbag. Now i have him and mrhurtado17 both on the site all the time and both owe me cards ......wtf ?
when folks are banned, they are only banned from trading/forums. they can still access their opg/org

(02-28-2012, 08:04 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: when folks are banned, they are only banned from trading/forums. they can still access their opg/org
awesome. Both of these guys are lucky they dnt live close to me

(02-28-2012, 05:01 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: S2-Out of curiosity, where does this guy live? (city/state)
Would you like his full name and address? Wink His city/state is Port Republic, VA.

I'm pretty ticked about it. Couple of cool Ripken cards. He's logged on since getting the cards. DC shows he got them. Sent him a msg on the trade and no response. I'll give him about a week, then I'm going to have a bunch of people friend request him and his fam on fb. They will do everything they can to spread the word about his stealing problem, and ensure those close to him know how low he is. Smile

And if that doesn't work. Well, all I can do is put the warning out there about this guy so it doesn't happen to another.

this thread is almost 3 years old...
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

(02-29-2012, 05:54 PM)capncush Wrote: this thread is almost 3 years old...
And your point is? If the guy wasn't still ripping people off the thread wouldn't be active. hmmm. funny how that works.

Picked up paperwork today to fill out a fraud complaint with the u.s. postal inspector. I'll be sending mine in on next Monday if I don't get any response from him by then. I've sent pm's to some of the others that he's stolen from (the ones that left feedback) and encourage those on this thread that have been a victim of his fraud to also submit their forms on Monday. If we can't get him off of this site, perhaps we can put him in jail for a while. He'll have plenty of time to respond to messages and consider if it was worth it to steal trading cards. How sad. The boy (a man steps up and takes responsibility) has a family. I could understand if he had to steal food or clothes, but a piece of cardboard? How pathetic. Wonder how he treats his family and what values he instills in those kids.

Victory? Last night I sent a message across facebook to his mommy and his brother. This morning the items are marked as shipped, and he confirmed he received the cards I sent. I know it means very little that they 'mark' the cards as sent, but as least this provides additional support if I end up having to file a fraud complaint again him. Smile

I'm not one that likes being screwed over. I am a pleasure to trade with (as those that have would likely attest to), and hope my response to this guys actions doesn't deter people from trading with me.

You are my hero. Collecting cards is supposed to be fun, and I can not stand people who make a trade and take your cards and don't bother to take the time to send their end of the trade. Many I suspect never even intended to. Good for you and I admire your tenacity, hope it pays off.

(02-28-2012, 05:03 PM)john1580 Wrote: he still owes me cards. He shdnt be allowed to trade at all
when and how did mrhurtado17 burned you? let me know, thanks. you can send me a pm or post in this thread.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?