`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anyone else burned by dugoutva?

ImFeelingChipper Wrote:Alright Danny somebody is going to not read the whole thread and think your serious lol.

Chipper is a great trader, I am just yanking his chain, I highly recommend him to everyone.

ALL BETTER LOL
Ryne Sandberg, Dave Kingman and current or HOFer Chicago Cubs

Sandbergs 1334 of
4234 31% complete

I have to admit I've been checking feedback very closely now.  Early on I didn't since I was trying to get some trades under my belt but now I really do.  It's getting to the point where I may only trade with people that I have before or someone with a large presence here who has done a lot of trades. 

Funny, I just realized that I think I have traded with everyone in this thread at least once. Smile
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

Beatles Guy Wrote:I have to admit I've been checking feedback very closely now. Early on I didn't since I was trying to get some trades under my belt but now I really do. It's getting to the point where I may only trade with people that I have before or someone with a large presence here who has done a lot of trades.

Funny, I just realized that I think I have traded with everyone in this thread at least once. Smile

Not yet, wanna trade!
Collecting: Kansas City Royals, Arizona Diamondbacks, Aussies in MLB
Trading fo
r equal BV. Min trade values $10BV. Ship once a week.
[Image: kcroyalcopy.jpg]

RiceLynnEvans75 Wrote:
cubsfaninphx1 Wrote:Well I can say that I have traded with everyone that has written on this thread and have never had any problems, except for the chipper guy, what a bad trader...LOL

but this topic is truly starting to become way to common, it is sad because the new people are going to come on here and get the 5th degree before anyone will be comfortably enough to trade with them, I know that a list cannot be posted, atleast I think someone wrote that sometime ago, but we as traders can talk amongst our selves and protect each other from the liars, cheats and theives.

This matter does seem to be picking up steam. Could be due to certain people getting out of school. At least college's should be done by now.

Getting out of school is not an excuse,
I just got out of school, and have made wounderful trades.
I also make wounderful trades while in school, while keeping a 3.5.
Collectors that trade just need to mangage their organization of cards, with the mailing habits.
I have to traded with everyone here except chipper, wanna trade man?????

Another bad trader huh? Sorry to hear it
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

mlsEVERYTHING Wrote:

Collectors that trade just need to mangage their organization of cards, with the mailing habits.

i think you mis-read his post... i think he meant that this time of year we could see more scammers/bad traders... because high school just got out (for the summer break) so more kids could be online all day w/ nothing to do...and try to take advantage & scam for cards....

-Joe G. Jr

I agree with your comments. I've got an Excel file I use, listing good & bad traders.

And Cubsfan, I share your passion for the Cubs. I hope we can trade in the future.
Maybe you have some duplicates of your great collection of those Cubbies.
[Image: scan0002-1.jpg]
I collect Bears,Titans,Cubs,Predators Less than 15 completed trades,
you send first. Min trade value $20
David Price,Sandberg,Ron Santo, Jim McMahon

jgonzalesjr Wrote:
mlsEVERYTHING Wrote:

i think you mis-read his post... i think he meant that this time of year we could see more scammers/bad traders... because high school just got out (for the summer break) so more kids could be online all day w/ nothing to do...and try to take advantage & scam for cards....

-Joe G. Jr

well that is a good point joe,
but i am saying that not all people that have just gotten out of school or are still in school are terrible traders.
Question for you joe, i dont know if you have been to the new yankee stadium yet but what did they do with all the statues/memorials at the old yankee stadium.
sell them?
move them?
throw them away?

mlsEVERYTHING Wrote:
jgonzalesjr Wrote:
mlsEVERYTHING Wrote:

-Joe G. Jr

well that is a good point joe,
but i am saying that not all people that have just gotten out of school or are still in school are terrible traders.
Question for you joe, i dont know if you have been to the new yankee stadium yet but what did they do with all the statues/memorials at the old yankee stadium.
sell them?
move them?
throw them away?

Brian-Sorry for the confusion on that.  I wasn't saying that people in school specifically are the issue.  I'm looking at the numbers of it.  Due to school starting to get out, that increases the number of people that will likely come to the boards.  As with everything, more people, some more bad traders/scammers.  I'm hoping that a few good new traders will come as well.  Not a knock on people still in school or whatnot. 

sell them?
move them?
throw them away?[/quote]

MLS- They moved everything into the new stadium. I'm sure when Totran feels better and gets back he can tell us everything. He recently wenty to the new stadium.

Scott
Always interested in low #d parallel cards. Also collecting Mookie Wilson, Darryl Strawberry and Dwight Gooden.

[Image: tHxLj.png]