Beckett Message Boards
Anyone else burned by dugoutva? - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Baseball (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Anyone else burned by dugoutva? (/thread-663613.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Anyone else burned by dugoutva? - petesahuttt - 06-04-2009

Completed a trade with him and its now been a month? Doesn't respond to email.<br />
Beware guys<br />

Anyone else burned by dugoutva? - ImFeelingChipper - 06-04-2009

No but I wont be now so thanks for making us aware.<br />

Anyone else burned by dugoutva? - cubsfaninil - 06-04-2009

ImFeelingChipper Wrote:No but I wont be now so thanks for making us aware.<br />
<br />
<br />
We do know you has got you though chipper LOL<br />

Anyone else burned by dugoutva? - jgonzalesjr - 06-04-2009

petesahuttt Wrote:Completed a trade with him and its now been a month? Doesn't respond to email.<br />
Beware guys<br />
<br />
<br />
it says he last logged in 6/3/09 on his profile page.... so you know he's seen your PM's...<br />
<br />
also did you view his recent trader feedback? a member left a negative a couple weeks back&nbsp; "Time to give up after 6 weeks and no cards. Bad communication before finally ign"<br />
<br />
<br />
looks like this DUGOUTVA guy scammed a couple people now including you....&nbsp; <br />
<br />
if you dont mind me asking...&nbsp; what did he get you for?<br />
<br />
-Joe G. Jr

Anyone else burned by dugoutva? - hornebag - 06-04-2009

Yeah he burned me too... I started a thread last night asking him to reply.

Anyone else burned by dugoutva? - cubsfaninil - 06-04-2009

Sounds like it is time to use the info from your trade invoices, back track on the with the addy and get a phone number<br />

Anyone else burned by dugoutva? - rimcdonald - 06-04-2009

I had a trader burn me a few months back (can't remember his name) so as a last ditch try I mailed him a letter explaining that what he did was wrong and that he pretty much stole from me. I told him that I was giving him a chance to do the right thing and at least respond like a man. It was just for 8 buck in cards and if he was man enough to not steal 8 dollars from me then I would just man up and move on. Of course I got no response but it was still fun and I wish I could have seen his face when he read it. I would suggest trying that.

Anyone else burned by dugoutva? - bbills1999 - 06-04-2009

If i can make a suggestion.. What i plan on doing if i get burned in a trade (Knock on wood) is simply putting in my Sig that So and So is a bad trader and if i see that guy post ill simply post after him to let the trader know he burned me .. plus it will be on all your Posts so the message gets out there for people know not to trade with this dude.

Anyone else burned by dugoutva? - ImFeelingChipper - 06-04-2009

I'm going to seek references from now<br />

Anyone else burned by dugoutva? - robhits - 06-04-2009

I think there should be a list of all of theses dead beats that stays at the top of the discussion thread for all to see. I take what precautions I can but its hard when your a new trader because a lot of people ask you to ship first .<br />