Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Burton Collector 14 Wrote:
I would do anything for her and she knows that, even selling my cards to take care of her, crazy right? haha no but seriously I would.

That's just crazy talk!! I'm kidding, of course. At least you have your priorities straight. Cards are just a nice little hobby. Real "life" stuff obviously should take up most of your time. Sorry for asking about such a sensitive topic. Kinda forgot we're in a public forum...
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:
Burton Collector 14 Wrote:
I would do anything for her and she knows that, even selling my cards to take care of her, crazy right? haha no but seriously I would.

That's just crazy talk!! I'm kidding, of course. At least you have your priorities straight. Cards are just a nice little hobby. Real "life" stuff obviously should take up most of your time. Sorry for asking about such a sensitive topic. Kinda forgot we're in a public forum...

Yeah for sure man. And don't worry about it, I don't mind if people know a little about me on here and everything I put on here is okay also I appreciate your interest and caring atleast

PS Im currently working on your sig, Im just experimenting right now so Ill be posting them here as I get them done, even if you don't like the entire sig, tell me things you do like about it and what you don't so I can work around the stuff, Thanks
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

First one to start it off, not the best work Ive done but something to work with, maybe Ill test out a few different pics too

[Image: carson1-1.gif]
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Heres the next!

[Image: carson5-1.jpg]

Well this'll do it for me for the night folks, Have a good night everyone!

I like the banners! I'm gonna keep both. That way, I can just rotate them ever so often. Thanks alot. I appreciate you working on them for me.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:I like the banners! I'm gonna keep both. That way, I can just rotate them ever so often. Thanks alot. I appreciate you working on them for me.

Your welcome I'm glad you liked them! And thats a good idea to keep it fresh!

Friday Bump

Any incoming or targeting Keenan cards on the horizon?

palmercfan Wrote:Any incoming or targeting Keenan cards on the horizon?

Welllllll maybe lol.

I had a mailday yesterday, just one card, it was a Leaf Limited Gold Phenoms insert /125, never got it posted though. I might win an Exquisite Auto tonight and per haps a press pass /99 but other than that nothings really popped up and caught my eye that I need, Im always looking to add a few contenders autos but we'll see what happens I think ebay is due for another 1/1 to pop up soon. maybe Ill get forutate there? who knows but hopefully!