`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

palmercfan Wrote:It's your call, I don't mind looking at any of them. They're all pretty cool.

Haha I know man thanks for the feedback, I'm leaning towards the first one on my most recent post, I like the fact that its simple yet cool.
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Also I mailed out the Palmer cards today, should receive them by monday at the latest!
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Yeah I think that banner is the best too. Really nice work on it. It came out really cool.
Hey, thanks again for the card. Can't wait to see it!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:Yeah I think that banner is the best too. Really nice work on it. It came out really cool.
Hey, thanks again for the card. Can't wait to see it!

Thanks, it only took me about 10 tries haha, I can work on one for you if you'd like? its pretty fun and you wouldn't have to use it but I can experiment a bit for you.

And your welcome man, I sent you some bonus stuff too, I think you like it!

Yeah, if you have some free time, and you're bored or something, I'd love to get a new banner! Mine's a little pre-schoolish. That way I could rotate them monthly or weekly or whatever.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:Yeah, if you have some free time, and you're bored or something, I'd love to get a new banner! Mine's a little pre-schoolish. That way I could rotate them monthly or weekly or whatever.

I'll see what I can do for you on one. The one you have isn't bad, and its really difficult to get creative with them unless you have better tools to work with on your computer, I downloaded some trial software from a website to mess around with to do so because my "Paint" on my computer just wasn't cutting it for me very well.

I was going to try to make you feel better somehow after your rant, but now I'm kinda ticked off. Woo-ssssaaaa. Ok I'm better.

palmercfan Wrote:I was going to try to make you feel better somehow after your rant, but now I'm kinda ticked off. Woo-ssssaaaa. Ok I'm better.

Ticked off at me or the crazy exquisite 1/1 buyer? lol

Burton Collector 14 Wrote:
palmercfan Wrote:I was going to try to make you feel better somehow after your rant, but now I'm kinda ticked off. Woo-ssssaaaa. Ok I'm better.

Oh definitely the crazy exquisite 1/1 buyer! I got nuthin' but love for ya! Is Exquisite the only brand he collects, because thinking back there were other cards that I was surprised went for so much.

palmercfan Wrote:
Burton Collector 14 Wrote:

Oh definitely the crazy exquisite 1/1 buyer! I got nuthin' but love for ya! Is Exquisite the only brand he collects, because thinking back there were other cards that I was surprised went for so much.

Haha okay just making sure, And Im not sure.... I believe it is but I could be wrong... he might collect others but puts his big money into the exquisite unfortunely.