`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Your banner is working. Clicked on it and it opened a window to your thread. Now you don't have to hunt for it.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:Your banner is working. Clicked on it and it opened a window to your thread. Now you don't have to hunt for it.

Yup! Just got it up! Thank You so much for that! and your right now I don't have to hunt for it!
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

No problem, man. It's the least I could do for you.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Hey man those cards are no problem! I just hope they get there safely, I rarely have had problems in the past and I packed them very well, so all things should go well.
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Yeah, hope it gets here safe and sound. Really excited, because I like Kitna too. He mentored Carson Palmer and started the turn around in Cincinnati with an 8-8 record in 2003 (to Cincy fans, 8-8 is good). When Palmer went down in the Playoff game against Pittsburgh in 05, I really thought Kitna would win us that game...
Not hangin' with your girl tonight?

palmercfan Wrote:Yeah, hope it gets here safe and sound. Really excited, because I like Kitna too. He mentored Carson Palmer and started the turn around in Cincinnati with an 8-8 record in 2003 (to Cincy fans, 8-8 is good). When Palmer went down in the Playoff game against Pittsburgh in 05, I really thought Kitna would win us that game...
Not hangin' with your girl tonight?

Really? I didn't think anyone liked Kitna so I guess this is killing two birds with one stone on this one eh? Lol its cool though for sure!  I actually pulled that card back when it was released in June? I think, anyway it was on vacation in Virginia and it was pretty cool.

--(to Cincy fans, 8-8 is good). That made me smile because to Rams fans 8 8 is a winning season lol, we've been averaging 2 3 wins per season the last few seasons and the seasons before that weren't so great either so your not alone! hah

As for my girl, I wish I was with her tonight, its pretty complicated situation but were not exactly allowed to be together by her psycotic mother. And I don't use the phrase pyscotic lightly, literally she is crazy. We get to see each other sometimes because we work with each other and I visit her at school events and what not and once in a while sneak around but its not fair really. At any matter in about 5 months she will be moving in with me though and then I'll see her all the time so I have no worries

I dont collect Kitna or anything, but I definitely don't mind that he's on the same card as Palmer. Didn't even know about that card, so it's very cool. To me, at least. Plus I'm getting it as a freebie from a fellow collector (a first for me) so it's going to be a pretty special card in my little collection.

Glad things will work out with you two in the end...

palmercfan Wrote:I dont collect Kitna or anything, but I definitely don't mind that he's on the same card as Palmer. Didn't even know about that card, so it's very cool. To me, at least. Plus I'm getting it as a freebie from a fellow collector (a first for me) so it's going to be a pretty special card in my little collection.

Glad things will work out with you two in the end...

Wow, hmm I should have sent that Kitna card with the Palmers then. I mean another Kitna I found while searching for other Palmers, it was weird because I saw him in his Bengals uniform, I believe it was a topps card between 2003 2004. Anyway then Im really glad that this card is going to you!

As for my girl, me too, its been a tough ride because of her parents but its all worth it Smile

Nah, it's cool. If Palmer's not on the card, I'm not really that interested in it. Just like Kitna in general is all.
It sucks that your girl's parents give you such a hard time. Do they just not like you or would they not like anyone who was dating their daughter? I like looking at your avatar as much as your cards. Lol. I swear I'm not a psycho.

palmercfan Wrote:Nah, it's cool. If Palmer's not on the card, I'm not really that interested in it. Just like Kitna in general is all.
It sucks that your girl's parents give you such a hard time. Do they just not like you or would they not like anyone who was dating their daughter? I like looking at your avatar as much as your cards. Lol. I swear I'm not a psycho.

Haha alright man then its cool.

Well they're paranoid, they think Im a alcoholic, a druggy, and a I go around sleeping with a bunch of girls, now if you knew me in person and have known me for a while, you'd laugh when you heard that. Thats not me at all. They said Im ruining her future with school by I guess distracting her from it when thats not really the case at all they just don't let her breath, they never let her catch a break and they really don't deserve to have her as their daughter. No matter what she does she never seems to be good enough for them which is complete bs and they said I'm not good enough for her, now coming from them they have alot of nerve saying that so I have absolutely NO respect for them, and this might be a funny time to mention that I work with her mom too. I also believe it has some to do with them not wanting her to date anyone at all. And the fact that I'm 20 might have something to do with it but she turns 18 in 5 months so thats not bad really. They won't even give me a chance, infact they won't even talk to me, they're pathetic in every meaning of the word and so Ive given up on trying to open up to them, they don't deserve to know me if they're going to treat me like dirt and treat their daugther like dirt too.
For the record this goes ALOT deeper I'm just not going to post it on forums lol. Anyhow this is the base of it which explains alot.

Haha and as for looking at my avatar as much as my cards, thats fine, she is a beautiful girl and I probly look at her more on here then I do my cards so I don't mind if you do too lol. I would do anything for her and she knows that, even selling my cards to take care of her, crazy right? haha no but seriously I would.