`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What eBay price would you put on this?

What eBay price would you put on this?
2022 Topps Gold Label Gold Prospects Relic Gold 1/1 Wander Franco. This is the one with real gold attached.

RE: What eBay price would you put on this?
I am having trouble selling my Instavision Gold card..had it on ebay 4 times, each time lower.  Thought it would have gone for more..no bids yet..

I tried to do a multiplier for the card and its parallels..but no luck.

The autos of Harper and Witt sold fast and for good $$..

I did a search for your card online and cannot find it.

There is a Black parallel /10 for $700.

I tried searching on eBay for other Franco 1/1s but they were all “eBay 1/1.”

I’d list it at something ridiculous like $7,500-$10,000 with best offer and see what the offers are like to whittle down what it might sell for.

Nice hit by the way. Probably washed away the frustration of waiting so long pretty quickly!

Thanks. There are only 20 cards world-wide like this and Franco is in the top 3 desirable (Witt and Rodriguez).

Someone listed the Baz /5 at $400, which seems reasonable for a pitcher. I don't see any others listed.

I wonder how long it will take for other 1/1 versions to show up.

list for 10k best offer but would take 5k if i was you
Maybe try Goldin a lot of big buyers on that site

(03-25-2023, 07:06 PM)brian2345 Wrote: list  for 10k best offer  but would take 5k if i was you
Maybe try Goldin a lot of big buyers on that site
That's funny...I just ran across a video about Franco 2022 Platinum 1/1 that sold on Goldin Auction for $78,000.  Crazy!!
It is not even an auto or mem card.

(03-25-2023, 07:23 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: That's funny...I just ran across a video about Franco 2022 Platinum 1/1 that sold on Goldin Auction for $78,000.  Crazy!!
It is not even an auto or mem card.

Wow!

Might be a good bet to submit to an auction house like that.

I just contacted Goldin for my Wander Gold 1/1 as well....have to have it graded etc..

Put the price down and down and still no takers or watchers or really # of looks.

I started my card out at $1999.00...no takers.  He was real hot when he came up in 2021 with big $$ and hype as a #1.

Wander has 153 games under his belt at MLB with 13 HR and a BA of .282.  Ok #s, but maybe the market has really cooled?  last full year he was injured a bit and played 83 games. 

I guess we will see..

My understanding is that grading is used to compare similar cards. Why grade a 1 of 1? If the buyer wants to ensure the quality is there they can examine the photos.

Since Wander Franco was a prospect his cards have fallen and risen several times. Once the season starts his cards should rise again unless he goes 0 for 36 in April. I don't collect him but I have many that are part of complete sets and he has always been in the top 10% of valued cards in each set.