`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What eBay price would you put on this?

RE: What eBay price would you put on this?
Didn't Wander just get injured again? Doesnt seem serious but a theme maybe?
www.cardboardglory.com - Sortable checklists and other interesting hobby info

(03-29-2023, 07:32 AM)chester2002 Wrote: Didn't Wander just get injured again? Doesnt seem serious but a theme maybe?
MRI was negative and can start opening day.

The power of positive thinking - Kerry, you pulled a great card and it's going to fetch big bucks!

UPDATE: It is on eBay for $6,500 OBO and I will wait and see if Wander can fire up some fans with a hot start before I agree to use an auction.

In the meantime, dig in your couches for loose change and buy it directly from me! I looked and only see one other 1 of 1 similar listed for a blah pitcher at less than $500. A Wander /25 sold for $300 and another /25 is listed at $900.

SO, I still have no idea what is a fair price. I am not greedy but don't want to miss out on my best pull ever, either.

(03-29-2023, 03:41 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: SO, I still have no idea what is a fair price.  I am not greedy but don't want to miss out on my best pull ever, either.
Have you had any offers yet?  Curious what you're seeing coming in.

(03-29-2023, 05:00 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: Have you had any offers yet?  Curious what you're seeing coming in.
7 watchers.

The bane of the extreme high end card....there are usually only 1 or 2 buyers out there for it. This in and of itself assure you of not getting max dollar for it. You'll get desperate enough to move it and keep bringing the price down, as those two people watch.

(03-29-2023, 06:05 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: 7 watchers.
Honestly, they are probably watching to see how you move the price....or they have a similar card they want to price and they are waiting to see what it goes for.

How’s it going with the sale?

(04-01-2023, 03:29 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: How’s it going with the sale?
Crickets.  I am holding off on auction until Wander has a chance to create a buzz on the field.