`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What eBay price would you put on this?

RE: What eBay price would you put on this?
Well he and the Rays just beat the heck out of the Tigers. He's creating a buzz.

(04-02-2023, 07:58 PM)wnclark22@outlook.com Wrote: Well he and the Rays just beat the heck out of the Tigers. He's creating a buzz.
Yeah, he is off to a good start!

Good stuff Kerry, keep us posted.

If it's a card you can hold, then continue to let it ride on ebay...sometimes it honestly takes time for the right person to see it on the right day to buy it. Not everything needs to be sold immediately or quickly. When that happens, you have to wonder how much you left on the table. Just my 2 cents
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

(04-04-2023, 11:02 PM)jaderock Wrote: If it's a card you can hold, then continue to let it ride on ebay...sometimes it honestly takes time for the right person to see it on the right day to buy it. Not everything needs to be sold immediately or quickly. When that happens, you have to wonder how much you left on the table. Just my 2 cents
+1

I agree with jaderock. I don't sell much, but I when I do, I just list it with a decent price and best offer. I have had some cards sell right away and others take months.

The key would be to sell high. When is that?

Normally that is right away when the card(s) come out. That is normally when they are the most popular. Have you had any offers at all?

(04-05-2023, 07:16 PM)akaus Wrote: Normally that is right away when the card(s) come out. That is normally when they are the most popular. Have you had any offers at all?
No offers so I pulled it off the market.  There is an auction company interested but I am hoping Wander gets some good stats out there first.

From MLB Morning Lineup 4/6/23

It’s not that Franco was bad for the Rays last year -- far from it. He was surely more productive than any of the rest of us were at anything when we were 21. But he wasn’t quite the franchise-changing superstar most of baseball was expecting him to be, the one that inspired the Rays to sign him to an extension that runs through at least 2032. Apparently turning 22 last month made all the difference. Franco’s tearing the cover off the ball early, slugging .792, hitting .417 and, perhaps most impressively, walking more than he’s striking out. If he has turned the corner and become that MVP candidate we thought was coming

So far
6 games
10 hits
2 doubles
2 HR
7 RBI
.471 BA

But it is very early..but at least he is performing well...but 3 games was against the NATS..forced to watch them here in D.C.!!!