`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What eBay price would you put on this?

RE: What eBay price would you put on this?
(03-26-2023, 07:40 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: My understanding is that grading is used to compare similar cards.  Why grade a 1 of 1?  If the buyer wants to ensure the quality is there they can examine the photos.

Since Wander Franco was a prospect his cards have fallen and risen several times.  Once the season starts his cards should rise again unless he goes 0 for 36 in April.  I don't collect him but I have many that are part of complete sets and he has always been in the top 10% of valued cards in each set.
Agree about grading, but they want authentication when I signed up.

I know eBay authenticates high $ cards when they are sold.

So I contacted Goldin auctions and they wanted pictures..sent them and they replied...

Does  not meet the threshold of $500..but thanks for reaching out.

I guess the RC LOGO 1/1 Gold Instavision is not worth much..

Oh well...maybe will trade for some nice Giants cards..

(03-27-2023, 02:38 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: So I contacted Goldin auctions and they wanted pictures..sent them and they replied...

Wow, that is surprising.  I sent Goldin five photos and they got excited and sent me documents to look over and sign.

Well, mine is not a relic card, but an inserted card within a card....so I guess it is just a card..nothing to see here..

(03-27-2023, 02:38 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: So I contacted Goldin auctions and they wanted pictures..sent them and they replied...

I feel like now is a bad time to sell Wander. His values dropped last year due to injuries, and his numbers suffered a little to. He may be a little short on power, but he is a WAR compiling machine. Collectors are appreciating that type of player more and more. But given his down year last year, it will take some time to rebuild that value. I'd hold onto it until mid-late season when the card market is hottest, and hopefully Wander has 6 WAR by then and is back in the spotlight.

(03-28-2023, 07:06 AM)PhoenixRisen Wrote: I feel like now is a bad time to sell Wander. His values dropped last year due to injuries, and his numbers suffered a little to. He may be a little short on power, but he is a WAR compiling machine. Collectors are appreciating that type of player more and more. But given his down year last year, it will take some time to rebuild that value. I'd hold onto it until mid-late season when the card market is hottest, and hopefully Wander has 6 WAR by then and is back in the spotlight.
Agreed.

I held on to some Tatis cards and then BAM!!!! PED = 80% drop

(03-25-2023, 02:04 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: 2022 Topps Gold Label Gold Prospects Relic Gold 1/1 Wander Franco.  This is the one with real gold attached.
To be honest, I'd send it to a big auction house and let them sell it. That's a huge card, and I wouldn't want the hassle of dealing with a buyer that's a headache. So I'd just send to someone like PWCC or Probstien or something big that like. Or even GMC.

(03-28-2023, 03:16 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: To be honest, I'd send it to a big auction house and let them sell it. That's a huge card, and I wouldn't want the hassle of dealing with a buyer that's a headache. So I'd just send to someone like PWCC or Probstien or something big that like. Or even GMC.
Goldin Auction has sent me paperwork.  Thanks.

There’s a 1/1 Soto $192 right now on eBay and a wander/25 as well $300 right now
- - - - - - - -
As for my wife, my children & myself our hero is Jesus Christ.
Bowman's Best Project (6/1/23)
Cards Have/Total Cards: 3992/19,873 (20.1%) 
Value Have/Total Value: $20,838/$455,802 (4.6%)

(03-28-2023, 03:42 PM)wrm1107@roadrunner.co Wrote: There’s a 1/1 Soto $192 right now on eBay and a wander/25 as well $300 right now
That Wander /25 is from Topps Chrome with cloth patch.  Not at all the same thing.

There is a Gold Label Relic Gold /25 for Wander priced at $900. And, from 2021, a 1 of 1 Ke'Bryan Hayes for $1,124.