Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Contest: Product Ideas

RE: Contest: Product Ideas
sure. after i finish this marketing platform writeup (still at work Wink

(06-29-2011, 02:53 PM)quavis Wrote: KEMBA!!!!! I hope hes not this years Adam morrison or Sherron Collins (AKA:FATBOY) Lets see it if you want to!
 photo 7dbbff6f-c806-4600-9a7a-188e4785bb3a.jpg

can't believe noone commented my enormous trophy card

(06-29-2011, 02:49 PM)evanturner12 Wrote: you people are being very nice. the sides and type of the card look terrible. i need to integrate it better, but working in pp sucks. want me to make a kemba walker card mr bobcats?

I totally will. I like doing this kind of stuff in my free time. Just tell me which current pistons player as my product is "New School"
Then for me it'd have to be Jerebko. I hope he stays with us. Smile
(06-29-2011, 03:04 PM)folkertino Wrote: can't believe noone commented my enormous trophy card
I meant to, just got caught up in the little back and forth that was going on. Actually, I was amazed at the detail you put into it. For instance, you can see through the Collector's Choice icon's hands and see Tony's jersey. I thought that was pretty nice. Smile The Silver Signature though, needs some work. Smile I laughed at the "Monkeys are cute" card, it'd be nice to throw some laughter into cards. An insert set called "Funny Faces" or something like that. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(06-29-2011, 03:15 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: The Silver Signature though, needs some work. Smile I laughed at the "Monkeys are cute" card, it'd be nice to throw some laughter into cards. An insert set called "Funny Faces" or something like that. Smile
dude, I did it in MS Paint and some of the image editing tools of MS Word. These are Picasso's right here, lol.

the coach note card was actually meant serious. a piece of a sheet of their notebook would be cool, since they don't have GU cards...

(06-29-2011, 03:37 PM)folkertino Wrote: dude, I did it in MS Paint and some of the image editing tools of MS Word. These are Picasso's right here, lol.

the coach note card was actually meant serious. a piece of a sheet of their notebook would be cool, since they don't have GU cards...
They have suits though. And I've really been wanting them to put towels and chairs into the mix too. Maybe pieces of gatorade bottles. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

My Kemba Walker Card for my Panini New School Set.

kemba walker

JonasJ

hey these aren't bad for something made in powerpoint

(06-29-2011, 04:06 PM)evanturner12 Wrote:

hey these aren't bad for something made in powerpoint

Derrick Rose MVP

Awesome Kemba!!!! Hey thats an Ebay 1/1!!! lol
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

Thank you. I was considering having the Derrick Rose made into a card. It costs like $10 I think. The Kemba is decent looking but it's I think the solid coloring (bluish-green) makes it not look like a legit card.

Next player I should do?

(06-30-2011, 03:26 PM)quavis Wrote: Awesome Kemba!!!! Hey thats an Ebay 1/1!!! lol
Kobe

i think quavis is going to win. he has 1 vote and the 200 posts needed.

this thread seems to be dead. i keep trying to revive it with my posts of card pics i make because I want to hear peoples ideas.
Kevin Durant