`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Contest: Product Ideas

RE: Contest: Product Ideas
ooh come on, I can't lose the contest to someone with one vote! plus that vote was casted before I even joined. NOT FAIR! lol

One thing I just had to say is that Card companies buy there game used materials at very fair prices if not high prices. The shop I work at has sold them jerseys and things before and we got more than a collector would pay for them. If they spend x on materials and the cost of a product how can they sell it for less? Products today cost far more than those of the past.
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

I have another product idea:

Product name: Greatest Hits

price: $299.95

9 packs per box plus box topper - 1 card per pack

This product would ONLY contain rookies (first rd picks) and Starters

box topper would be an oversized auto (have 3 parellels: Base /499, Silver /99, and gold /10)

each pack would contain a mem or auto

~ base mem /499, dual silver mem patch /99, triple gold mem patch /10

~ base auto /99, dual gold auto /10

~ Auto mem patch /5, dual auto mem patch 1/1

So you get 10 hits per box including the box topper. Mostly known players since starters and rookies only.

On average 6 base mems + 3 nice mems or autos + oversized box topper auto

photo 7dbbff6f-c806-4600-9a7a-188e4785bb3a.jpg

Sounds alot like last years Court kings.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

court kings only had 4 hits per box and It didn't like the designs.

did quavis win this contest?

I've been waiting until I got paid on Friday to look at this. But I am not sure.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

I always want to see a larger base, I like the idea of 3 base sets per 1 box.. I dont collect baseball now but when I was a kid the fun I had trying to put 500 card set together was amazing. And more then autos and GU I love inserts.. need more and they need to be numbered sets. The flashier the better, I remember a set from mystique I think or something that had Special forces cards and ones called military names but they were mad colorful.
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

I agree having different many different subsets is good, but sticker autos are worth nothing to me and that is what they seem to do these days.

(08-08-2011, 02:59 PM)antriarc Wrote: I always want to see a larger base, I like the idea of 3 base sets per 1 box.. I dont collect baseball now but when I was a kid the fun I had trying to put 500 card set together was amazing. And more then autos and GU I love inserts.. need more and they need to be numbered sets. The flashier the better, I remember a set from mystique I think or something that had Special forces cards and ones called military names but they were mad colorful.