`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
da card world

da card world
Hey guys, what do you all think about DACARDWORLD.com? Is that a pretty good place to buy cards? Im thinking of buying a few boxes from them.

thanks,

Anthony

RE: da card world
I haven't bought from them (yet) but I've always looked at them as where I want to buy from. Especially when they have awesome combo deals. And for certain ranges, you can get certain free products.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

I really like them. They have a nice selection and good prices. And, as xstreaminsanity mentioned, you can get some free items, combo deals, and free shipping.

Blowout Cards! Better prices and i've personally gotten better hits out of boxes from there lol. I got my stuff from them quicker too.

Thanks guys,

I just notice that blowout never seems to have all the boxes dacardworld have. but ill check blowout out.

thanks

(09-01-2011, 04:16 PM)baz0045 Wrote: Thanks guys,

I just notice that blowout never seems to have all the boxes dacardworld have. but ill check blowout out.

thanks
Yeah, that's why I prefer DACardWorld. After I saw this thread I went to look around again and am thinking about buying a pack soon. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

I go to dacardworld every day Tongue I'm doing my due diligence on all of their boxes between 2003 and 2009, trying to decide what to buy next.

Blowout Cards does have good prices on recently released stuff. Though, like you guys said, I prefer the selection at DA. I'm mainly into 2008-09 products and Blowout doesn't have much from that year.

I like DA...i've had some great hits from them recently and the service is always excellent.

Haven't tried blowout to be honest...

I like DA because of the bigger selection of boxes, packs, etc. Blowout is great for more recent stuff.
[Image: Banner_zpsdfc1db81.jpg]
PC Team: San Antonio Spurs
PC Players: David Robinson & Tim Duncan