`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: Multidimensional pickup w/ scan 11-22!

RE: buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: TWO new scans 6-10!
Amazing mail! Sweet you pulled his jersey card from retail. Nice ultimate victory. I'll show some stuff I got from May- part of June and your mail on my day off.

(06-11-2013, 07:14 PM)gokings02 Wrote: Amazing mail! Sweet you pulled his jersey card from retail. Nice ultimate victory. I'll show some stuff I got from May- part of June and your mail on my day off.
Awesome, look forward to it! It's a nice jersey card too, colored swatch (not white), good looking design, definitely a surprising win. It's probably my favorite jersey card except for the elite black patch!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

More new Mitches!!

[Image: newMitches6-20001_zps86f3a8e9.jpg]

Old school update for the most part. The UD card is the actual memorable moments foil version that was some insanely tough hit, 1:1500 packs I believe. Tough to tell on the scan but it's legit! Love the Court Masters too. The Fleer Premium is the star ruby parallel /100.

And of course, LOVE the preferred Mitch auto, blue version /50. I have the blue and the silver /25 now. Can't find the /74 cheap enough for some reason. Be cool to get the whole rainbow, 'cept for the 1/1 of course but I like the look of these so I may shoot for it.

Thanks for looking!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

RE: buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: new scan 6-20!
Love that ruby set. I think those cards look real nice with the red boarder. Keep up the good work Buck!
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

RE: buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: new scan 6-20!
(06-20-2013, 01:44 PM)crimedawg47 Wrote: Love that ruby set. I think those cards look real nice with the red boarder. Keep up the good work Buck!
Will do, because today's update is huge! I went on a bit of a COMC spree, people on there are willing to sell Mitches cheap for the most part because, I mean honestly, who collects him anyway?

Two scans coming, and this is NOT an exhaustive list, just the best ones, all either refractors or $10+, which in the world of Mitch Richmond collecting is tougher than you might think!

First some inserts and numbered parallels.

[Image: newMitches6-21001_zps8fca47ba.jpg]

I LOVE the 96-97 credentials! They look really awesome in person. I think it's the only one on here that I actually had to pay more than half of high bv for. The others include the 00-01 credentials /201, upper deck retro gold /250, 99-00 topps gallery player's private issue /250, and 00-01 fleer focus draft position /100. Love the Tiffany parallel too, w/ MJ of course Smile And that spectralight was produced far less than the others, for some reason? The Webber is that way too, books way higher than most of the others.

Now onto the refractors!

[Image: newMitchrefractors6-21001_zps71e1a78c.jpg]

all refractors Smile the bowman's best is the atomic version. I'm at 34 of 56 total Mitch Richmond refractors produced. Still got several tough ones to find (lottery prize test refractor, several numbered /100 or less), but I'm getting there!

As always, if anyone's got any Mitches please dig them out I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks for checking 'em out Smile

RE: buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: TWO more scans 6-21!
forgot-to-update-the-title-for-the-big-new-additions bump! Smile

Great stuff man! The Credentials cards are nice. I have the GP in the 96-97. You have some nice Mitch cards to send in for your next BGS submission.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(06-22-2013, 11:22 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Great stuff man! The Credentials cards are nice. I have the GP in the 96-97. You have some nice Mitch cards to send in for your next BGS submission.
Yeppers. I know most ppl wouldn't get such lower-end cards graded (and I don't blame them, frankly!) but a Mitch insert that books, say $15 would be a $125-$200 MJ in all likelihood, so the rarity is there, just not the value. They look good in those slabs and having them protected is nice too.

Got all 3 of these from the same seller on the 'bay...

[Image: mitchhillshaqtripleGUs001_zpsa95998ce.jpg]

Had to pay up a bit to compete w/ the other players' collectors, but I love 'em! Thanks for looking Smile

RE: buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: new scan 7-2!
Those TTT are sweet! I also love that preferred auto Smile
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United