`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: Multidimensional pickup w/ scan 11-22!

RE: buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: new scan 7-24!
at it again! I got all four of the old-school Mitches in the scan below from a single seller on eBay who has listed a ton of super-rare Mitches over the last few weeks. I missed out on some really key ones (97-98 ex2001 credentials, 97-98 finest gold embossed refractor /74, etc.) because they went too rich for my blood! Definitely happy to pick these up.

The auto? filled redemption, hooray! Enjoy Smile

[Image: newMitches8-4001_zps1da9573f.jpg]

the spx spectrum is /25, the skybox apex xtra is /50 and the chrome refractor is the black version /50!

About a year and a half after really starting to collect Mitch in earnest, I feel like my collection is finally starting to take shape. I have 530 total Mitches at the moment, so I beat my goal of 500 by the end of the year by over 4 months!

81 of my Mitches book $10+, I have 15 autos, 15 GU cards (2 patches) and my refractor quest is really looking good. There are 56 total Mitch refractors produced, and I have 40. There are still a few tough ones to find, like the gold embossed refractor I missed out on, but I will get them!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: BIG new scan 8-4!
Sweet! Glad you are able to win some of them. I don't have a lot of money and for a long while. Couldn't bid , just watch :/

Very nice adds! And I hope I'm getting my Mitch Blue auto soon.
PC - Jeff Taylor #44 Charlotte Bobcats - 42/110 = 38%

Also looking for Jim Jackson autograph cards.

thanks guys!

The blue background looks really good on the auto johan, you'll be pleased!

The guy that listed them all is at it again, listed a couple more rare ones. I have one that he listed but need the other, so hopefully I can get another rare one soon.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

RE: buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: another new scan 8-9!
something old (school) and something new today!

[Image: newMitches8-9001_zps4ee042e3.jpg]

The finest is the silver embossed refractor /263. Only 15 Richmond refractors left to get!

(08-09-2013, 02:37 PM)buckunteer Wrote: something old (school) and something new today!

[Image: newMitches8-9001_zps4ee042e3.jpg]

The finest is the silver embossed refractor /263. Only 15 Richmond refractors left to get!
Nice! I got the gold standard auto coming my way in a week or so.
Congrats on the refractor embossed. How many refractors you have and what refractors you need?

(08-10-2013, 04:37 PM)gokings02 Wrote: Nice! I got the gold standard auto coming my way in a week or so.
Congrats on the refractor embossed. How many refractors you have and what refractors you need?

I have 41 of 56. Beckett technically says there are 55, but the 96-97 "super team NBA finals" card that topps put out is the same as the mystery finest bordered refractor, so I count that one haha.

I still need several tough ones, including the lottery prize test refractor, 97-98 finest gold embossed refractor /74, and those low-numbered refractors that came out in chrome and finest in the early 2000's.

Actually, troublesss hasn't been on in awhile, but he has the mitch autographed atomic refractor from 97-98 bowman's best. I sent him a message weeks ago w/ an offer but he's never gotten back to me, sadly. That one will be near impossible to find!

Lots of new pickups today, mostly from COMC...

[Image: newMitches8-31001_zpsa3d6e6ee.jpg]

The "masters" finest card is the refractor, the one beneath it is the borderless version (non-refractor). That metal card is also the precious metal version! And yes, that is a preferred booklet. What does it look like open, you might ask??

[Image: mitchbooklet001_zps97411e15.jpg]

Looks like that! LOVE that card, definitely happy it popped up on COMC! Also off COMC I picked up a members only stadium club insert and a couple of those 1996 skybox usa "wrapper exchange" cards that are pretty tough to come by, so all in all a nice group of additions.

RE: buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: booklet add w/ scan 8-31!
Nice stuff man, is that your first booklet?

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: booklet add w/ scan 8-31!
Great stuff, refractors and die-cuts, excellent! That is a great booklet too, such a cool collection of players. Congrats.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]