`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: Multidimensional pickup w/ scan 11-22!

RE: buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: new scan 7-2!
Some nice stuff man! Your Mitch PC is looking great!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Thanks guys! I got a little too focused on the newer stuff so I've focused more old school lately, I think it's looking pretty solid overall finally Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Just a one-card update today, but it's a tough old one to find!

[Image: richmond96-97legacy001_zpsa93a1a5a.jpg]

96-97 Flair Showcase Row 2 Legacy Collection /150!

Centering is a bit rough unfortunately, but I paid under half of bv for it, so I can't really complain!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

RE: buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: new scan 7-24!
Nice find! I remember this set and it was hard to come by any of these.
MJ Collector, Autograph Collector

That line on the side will potentially hurt grading should you get it graded, but nice find.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(07-24-2013, 01:40 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: That line on the side will potentially hurt grading should you get it graded, but nice find.
Yeah I know, kinda bummed as I would ideally like all of my $10+ Richmonds graded since, if you think about it, any Richmond that books $10+ the MJ equivalent probably books $100+ haha.

if I stumble upon another in better shape I'll probably grab it and sell this one, so I'll hold off on grading for now.

Thanks for the comments everyone Smile

Love the Legacy. I just grabbed a Row 1 Legacy from Pierce's rookie year and it is awesome. IMO some of the cleanest and nicest looking cards of the 90's. I just love the simple, player focused design. Nice pick-up!
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

Wow, amazing pickup! You are the man! How much you pay for it if I can ask?

(07-27-2013, 04:37 PM)gokings02 Wrote: Wow, amazing pickup! You are the man! How much you pay for it if I can ask?
I'm too lazy to go back through my eBay records, but I know it was either $18 delivered or $18 plus shipping. So even w!ith shipping barely over half bv. His old stuff is going higher and higher

(07-27-2013, 10:26 PM)buckunteer Wrote: I'm too lazy to go back through my eBay records, but I know it was either $18 delivered or $18 plus shipping. So even w!ith shipping barely over half bv. His old stuff is going higher and higher
Awesome steal.