Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Wow... another tough loss.

I've really got nothing to write here... to much dissappointment.
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Did Burton play yesterday?
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

Kolb 4 Wrote:Did Burton play yesterday?

From what I saw? The entire team forgot it was sunday... but the starting lineup did show him on there.

Lol he did play, had 3 receptions for 28 yards... and two passes thrown to him we're picked. One that was going to be a touchdown, the other that was taken back 35 yards for a touchdown.

I got to see both of them unfortunetly. All the "Bulger lovers" are saying Burton blew BOTH routes. Which if that is the case then why didn't the rest of our beloved receivers do amazing?! All of the "Bulger lovers" are saying we have the worst receivers in NFL history. So if thats the case... then why is it the even when he had two future HOFers Isaac Bruce and Torry Holt that we we're still doing this bad two years ago? So now the "Bulger haters" (this includes myself) have a point. Burton may have been a little rough on the routes but he has not "killed them" as bad as people have said the past two years. As I do recall against the Vikings he ran two PERFECT routes in a row being wide open for a touchdown and the ball was overthrown and tipped (thrown by Kyle Boller, but still his route running isn't that bad)

Now if you watch the two routes that he "blew" on the interception, he didn't the ball was thrown short to the right and out of reach of Burton in the first place. They said he messed up his route after the ball was released?! No. It wasn't a deep pass and there was no opening when Bulger released that ball... I'm sick of people protecting BULGER!!!! Sure he has a nice throw every once in awhile but even Rex Grossman had a decent game every once in awhile... look at the mistake they made keeping him as the starter!!!! Bulger was once a good QB... but he's not what he used to be.
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Avery and Burton Wrote:
[Image: 102_3940.jpg]

No matter how many times I look at it, the game worn jersey is bad azz!!!!!!!!!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:
[Image: 102_3940.jpg]

No matter how many times I look at it, the game worn jersey is bad azz!!!!!!!!!!

Haha I'm glad you think so! So do I!

Weird thing about right now is... Keenan Burton is sick right now...and so am I! Lol

So pretty cool update, Keenan Burton is one of the three team captains this week vs Detroit!

and an update from Stlouisrams.com is that he was hit in the jaw pretty hard in practice! So I asked him about it on twitter he said he's okay, just a hit while he was blocking so thats good!

Haha well this just made my day!

I posted pictures of my KB jersey on facebook... about an hour later I get a comment on my profile...

[Image: kbconvo.jpg]

LOVE IT! Haha.

Avery and Burton Wrote:Haha well this just made my day!

I posted pictures of my KB jersey on facebook... about an hour later I get a comment on my profile...

LOVE IT! Haha.

Your facebook BFF strikes again!! LOL  That's awesome. You've got to find a way to catch him at a game...get that puppy signed!!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:Haha well this just made my day!

LOVE IT! Haha.

Your facebook BFF strikes again!! LOL That's awesome. You've got to find a way to catch him at a game...get that puppy signed!!!

Hahaha! Definitely Wendy! Smile

I've been feeling cruddy the past two days, that definitely brightened it!

I know I gotta either catch him at a game or it will definitely be training camp next year! Or if he does any signings during the offseason Tongue

Bump!