`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Kolb 4 Wrote:Never ending hoarding! I'm lovin it! Keep it up!

haha of course! wouldn't have it any other way! Smile
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

UPDATE ON THE GAME WORN JERSEY!

Paying for it tomorrow and it will be shipped tomorrow as well! via Priority mail Smile Should have it by Monday or Tuesday Big Grin
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Mailday!

[Image: BurtonUDSPXAUTO.jpg]

[Image: BurtonPressPass199.jpg]

[Image: BurtonExquisite-2.jpg]

[Image: BurtonContenders.jpg]

Well... another loss. Story every week right?

A loss is a loss but this one was closer. I didn't get to follow the whole game so I'm not sure exactly what happened but I know injuries hurt us... Especially the one too Donnie Avery.

Left the game early with a hip injury after scoring a touchdown on a beautiful 17 grab. I hope that he is going to be okay, Burton seems to play better when he's lined up next to Avery.

On the brightside, Its a possibility I'll get my Burton game worn jersey tomorrow!

IT CAME!!!!!!!!!!!

So about a week ago I came across a forum that sells game used memorabilia, to my amazement I found someone selling a Keenan Burton game used jersey! For $225 I couldn't pass it up! and its from his rookie season. Smile He asked if I'd be interested in another one from this year, and that'll he'll check at the end of the season for me... man am I excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway... here are the pictures Smile

[Image: 102_3945.jpg]

[Image: 102_3940.jpg]

[Image: 102_3946.jpg]

[Image: 102_3941.jpg]

[Image: 102_3919.jpg]

[Image: 102_3932.jpg]

[Image: 102_3934.jpg]

[Image: 102_3936.jpg]

[Image: 102_3939.jpg]

[Image: 102_3920.jpg]

[Image: 102_3928.jpg]

[Image: 102_3929.jpg]

[Image: 102_3930.jpg]

Truly just amazingly special to me! especially since they don't make Keenan Burton jersey cards Wink

UNBELIEVABLE game worn jersey addition, A&B!!!!!!!!!! Your Keenan Burton collection has always been pretty big time, but you've definitely hit another level with that jersey. Congratulations on your latest pickup!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:UNBELIEVABLE game worn jersey addition, A&B!!!!!!!!!! Your Keenan Burton collection has always been pretty big time, but you've definitely hit another level with that jersey. Congratulations on your latest pickup!

Thanks NineOf! I feel like its hit a pretty epic level... nothing like Ive ever accomplished so I feel very proud! Id like to see what else I can get now but I think I'd be pushing it! =P Thanks again buddy! I hope you can get some stuff like this of Carson someday!

Bump

Bump!

"Woah! Woah! Slow your roll Bill"

Too: Bill Devaney and other crazy nuts out there

Well, ever since Gibson has signed with the Rams just yesterday there is massive rumour online that Devaney will be naming him the starter over Burton. Everyone seems to be saying that Burton is "struggling" way to much. Now then, Gibson is described as a "bigger" Keenan Burton. So why would you throw in a guy who just started in the NFL has hardly played (and that was just in preseason) and has yet to prove himself in the NFL, OVER Keenan Burton a guy who has worked his butt off since starting with the Rams being drafted last year.

I hate when people speculate like this, all of a sudden Gibson is the savior in St. Louis? Lets jump back to reality... I know I'm over speculating this and they are just rumours but seriously? Burton has improved with every game! Averaging 5 catches a game now... give the guy a chance to suceed before replacing him! Sheesh!

*Rant Over* Lol.