`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Awesome additions, A&B!! I've run out of adjectives to describe your collection. You have so many sweet Burton cards!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:Awesome additions, A&B!! I've run out of adjectives to describe your collection. You have so many sweet Burton cards!

Lol you could always try inventing new ones!!! XD
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

[Image: Burton14.jpg]

Post game wrap up vs the Vikings

Well we lost (no suprise there) but to my suprise we drove the ball down on the Vikings VERY WELL!

We put up over 400 yards on the Vikings D including 27 first downs. The scoreboard wouldn't show that but thats because everytime we got into the redzone we fumbled. Mental errors beat us but this does show that we can move the ball, just have to start capitalizing!

Burton finished the game with 5 receptions and 43 yards! some pretty nice catches too! (One game I actually got to see! Smile

He now has 134 yards and 12 receptions on the season, with the offensive passing game starting to finally click his numbers should improve every game!

Unfortunetly while Boller was the QB he over threw Burton on a beautiful route which would have EASILY ended in a touchdown because there was nobody in front of him. I was pretty fired up about that because Bollers inaccuracy ticks me off alot but Bulger should be back this week. And Bulger can be accurate with time to throw!

266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Nice new avatar, A&B! I really like that picture alot.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:Nice new avatar, A&B! I really like that picture alot.

Thank you!!!! I like it alot as well!!! I love the old Rams uniforms, I wish they'd have kept them.. many people disagree with me but I can't help it, they look nice.

and funny story about your comment, apparently Keenan himself liked the photo too! because I put it on facebook and tagged him in it, shortly after he made the picture his profile picture Smile Pretty much made my day! haha.

Interesting. I just found this while googling "Keenan Burton Game Worn"

Ive always wanted something game worn from Burton and this is what came up on forums with other Rams jerseys

2008 Keenan Burton #14 blue Reebok game worn jersey with the Georgia Frontiere Tribute patch. It is a size 46 tagged 06 46 S with Prova tagging also. It has decent wear with a few hit marks and pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping. Expect Burton to factor big into the wideout corps this year. $250. Now $225.

I am considering this strongly. I contacted the guy about it on forums and via email... This would be so cool to get.

Avery and Burton Wrote:Interesting. I just found this while googling "Keenan Burton Game Worn"

Ive always wanted something game worn from Burton and this is what came up on forums with other Rams jerseys

2008 Keenan Burton #14 blue Reebok game worn jersey with the Georgia Frontiere Tribute patch. It is a size 46 tagged 06 46 S with Prova tagging also. It has decent wear with a few hit marks and pilling on the gold spandex shoulder striping. Expect Burton to factor big into the wideout corps this year. $250. Now $225.

I am considering this strongly. I contacted the guy about it on forums and via email... This would be so cool to get.

That would be a very HUGE pickup!! I've always wondered about what details to look for to ensure something is really game worn...

NineOf Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:Interesting. I just found this while googling "Keenan Burton Game Worn"

That would be a very HUGE pickup!! I've always wondered about what details to look for to ensure something is really game worn...

I gotcha Wink

UPDATE ON GAME WORN JERSEY

Well Ive succesfully contacted the guy after going through the forums. Look at his feedback on this forums he's sold other Rams jerseys as well, I am 100% positive this guy is legit. So this brings me too this. He said he still has the jersey! I asked if it was still for sale, and it is! $225.00 is the asking price right now, $12 shipping and handling with delivery confirmation, ALL DONE THROUGH PAYPAL! Big Grin I said I will definitely take it. Through PayPal I feel alot safer doing this, any other way I would not doing it, this does just seem really legit to me.

On the next hand I asked myself... dang $237? Where can I get that soon... well... Burton Exquisites come in handy when you need them. Wink I posted my 2008 Keenan Burton Exquisite 001/150 a "1/1" on ebay just 5 hours ago for buy it now or best offer $130.00... I went to bed and 5 hours later... "Your ebay item has sold!" So now I just need $107.00 alot easier to manage. I'm willing to sacrifice a nice Burton for a game used ROOKIE JERSEY Smile The card didn't mean that much to me. When it has come to Exquisite especially since I've missed out on the 1/1... the 150/150, the 01/30... now Ive sacrificed the 001/150 for a great cause. I feel great Smile

Just the thought of getting this is making me jump with joy, Lol I want it now!!!!

Lol and I just found this awesome quote from Keenan Burton while I believe he was at Kentucky but I'm not sure.

"We've handled failure. We've handled disappointment. Now we're about to see how we handle success." - Keenan Burton