`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Tough loss, A&B, but at least the Rams didn't lose as retarded as the Bengals. Saw on the stat sheet that Avery did ok, but Burton only had 1 catch... Palmer didn't do jack either...
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Hey A&B! Ash the cig, put the beer down, and throw up some cards!!! I know you've been hoarding. Lol.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:Tough loss, A&B, but at least the Rams didn't lose as retarded as the Bengals. Saw on the stat sheet that Avery did ok, but Burton only had 1 catch... Palmer didn't do jack either...

Definitely a dissappointed past two games, really killed my motivation to even login here. Avery did "alright" even was outshined by Laurent Robinson, but Avery fumbled. Burton did only get one catch and really struggled the first game.

Now on two the Redskins game. WOW. Avery really took down the team... hurt me pretty bad that it happened on the brightside Keenan did post some nice plays! two first downs one for 13 and the other for 25 Smile

If they don't pick it up, I might lose it mentally.

Palmer did struggle unfortently but they did pull it together against the Packers! Big Grin
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

NineOf Wrote:Hey A&B! Ash the cig, put the beer down, and throw up some cards!!! I know you've been hoarding. Lol.

Haha it'd be nice if Id actually been doing that, I have no idea what Ive been doing but you know me too well, I have been hoarding. Smile

Ill post some updates within the next few days... should be nice!

Ill try to be more active on here too, losing and playing terrible makes you lose motivation, hopefully somethings improve.
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

I love the autograph on this one!

[Image: BurtonUDDraft.jpg]

[Image: BurtonSPX299.jpg]

So... it appears he inscribed "14" thats a first Smile
[Image: AA_18.jpg]

Red ink Wink
[Image: BU80VQCGkKGrHgoH-C8EjlLl3wEGBKrDE8Q.jpg]

[Image: BjpRvwBGkKGrHqIH-DQEqtV2Dy8dBKr-3Gg.jpg]

[Image: BY8vcOgmkKGrHgoOKi4EjlLmWWnBKkVdksl.jpg]

Bronze Auto Inscribed with 19
[Image: BbBP9QB2kKGrHqIH-DwEquZcC0FBKuv6n7o.jpg]

[Image: 303709343_tp.jpg]

[Image: BurtonExquisiteplatinum18.jpg]

[Image: BurtonNationalTreasures14.jpg]

I'm really liking these massive updates, A&B! Really cool non-auto auto oddball card. That's got to be a pretty unique pickup. Awesome stuff as usual. Don't be such a stranger!

NineOf Wrote:I'm really liking these massive updates, A&B! Really cool non-auto auto oddball card. That's got to be a pretty unique pickup. Awesome stuff as usual. Don't be such a stranger!

Haha yeah, they're not exactly fun to organize though, thats the only downside. I do like the oddball card, I need to find more of those Wink And Ill try to stay more active on here! Big Grin

Breaking News out of St. Louis:

Laurent Robinson WR out for season.

What does this mean? Oh yes Keenan Burton is now #2 unless the Rams trade for yet ANOTHER WR which is possible but I'll enjoy this while it lasts.

Well Keenan has been showing off some pretty good potential in his last few games hes gotten the ball pased to him.

Between the Redskins and the Packers hes got 5 receptions and 75 yards which is solid for a #3 Wideout so I'm excited to see what he'll do agains the Niners this week... as he also got his first touchdown against the Niners last year and only got to play them once cause he was injured the first time they played them.

[Image: Burtonvsredksins25yarder.jpg]

[Image: Burtonvspackers14yarder.jpg]

and mailday!

[Image: KBRP.jpg]

[Image: BurtonSSAuto.jpg]

[Image: BurtonSAGEBronze.jpg]

[Image: PressPassRedAuto.jpg]

[Image: BurtonLCMBlue-1.jpg]

All updates for today, I have some for Donnie Avery but I will not be adding those yet... I will later if I get to it but don't have time too right now. Besides Donnie hasn't done enough in three games to deserve a freakin update on here. Sad

I apologize for the bitterness there but when your the number one guy and in three games you've got 2 fumbles, 10 receptions and only 62 yards somethings going wrong. Even Burton last hear had 13 receptions for 172 yards and a TD, and Burton is doing better than him with only 6 receptions and 80 yards this season... Mr. Avery you better step it up! Mean while I will be picking your cards up very cheap lol

And one more thing... a big HATS OFF to my kryptonite who got the Exquisite 1/1 of Burton a few months ago... I didn't let you off that easy this time when you won these though.

the 150/150 is considered a "1/1" to him so he usually bids pretty high, I was out bid at $32.14

[Image: BzTNQWkKGrHqIH-EQEquGzMJDTBKtG6jSJO.jpg]

so I figured hey Ill bid a little more on this one to make sure I "win it"... hahahahhah =)

Exquisite platinum 1/30 also a "1/1" to him... I bid $91.14 hahaha.... he bid more Smile so it went for $92.14 to the "Exquisite 1/1 guy"... if hes going to win them, hes not getting off easy.

[Image: BtvKQCGkKGrHgoOKj8EjlLmVnmBKssK6GE_.jpg]

What he doesn't know is... there was a Burton Exquisite 001/150 a "1/1" to him on ebay a month ago for Buy it now $8.95... and I got that... so in your face Smile Sorry I had to brag some I mean come on! haha Wink

Avery and Burton Wrote:
[Image: BtvKQCGkKGrHgoOKj8EjlLmVnmBKssK6GE_.jpg]

There was a whole thread dedicated to this exact card last night A&B!! Sorry you didn't win it, but I knew you'd give it your best shot!! Wink
Sweet new additions! Really like that red ink card!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Reading all that cracked me up. I like the part where you're driving up prices on those exquisites. That takes the cake. I like seeing you update your collection by the way, very epic. Wish you could've won the exquisite.

Also, no love for Avery eh? Lol. I'm not worried about Avery one bit. I think he'll be okay. I've been adding an Avery here and there. Haven't seen anything that caught my eye lately. I'll probably post em up later. Like you said, he doesn't deserve to be updated, lol!

[Image: Kolb4.jpg]