• 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Avery and Burton Wrote:
Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:PC Steal Alert.
For just $.99
14/32... Gotta love jersey numbered cards. Smile

TOTAL score A&B!! Way to go on that one!!!
ps: I've got my fingers crossed for you!

Well... as the Kool Aid man would say, OH YEAH!!!!! Haha Smile

And thanks very much... I'm hoping for the best on this one! I hope I'm not dissappointed.

Lol. Kool Aid man, that's a classic... lovin your updates.
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

NineOf Wrote:Awesome jersey numbered Score card pickup, A&B!!! You gotta love the jersey numbered card. Your collection is rockin'!!

Thanks NineOf! I am definitely pleased witht his pickup! lol can't get enough of them!
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Kolb 4 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:
Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:PC Steal Alert.
For just $.99
14/32... Gotta love jersey numbered cards. Smile

TOTAL score A&B!! Way to go on that one!!!
ps: I've got my fingers crossed for you!

Well... as the Kool Aid man would say, OH YEAH!!!!! Haha Smile

And thanks very much... I'm hoping for the best on this one! I hope I'm not dissappointed.

Lol. Kool Aid man, that's a classic... lovin your updates.

Lol and you can't beat the classics! Thanks Kolb 4, you all should love this next update! Well, I know I did. Smile
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Here we are ladies and gentlemen, something to pick up my spirits after losing the ULTIMATE Collection 1/1 Donnie Avery Throwback Auto Patch.

This makes me think, maybe I am just straight up destined to collect Burton? Because if I would have won that Avery, I wouldn't have gotten these. =P

Leaf Certified Gold 19/25 College Jersey Number

[Image: 0f4e_12.jpg]

And this lovely 1/1!

2008 Topps Finest Cyan Printing Plate Auto 1/1. =] Will go nicely with the Black Printing Plate Auto!

Got it for $66.66 buy it now... I couldn't even turn it down, Its been awhile since a 1/1 for Burton, there is no set price for 1/1s and I have the Black plate auto, hopefully I can complete the set!

13 Burton 1/1. Smile

[Image: BZQRLTQB2kKGrHgoH-D4EjlLl0WegBKlv17.jpg]

P.S. NineOf... I don't want to freak you out, because I'm about freaked out enough right now, like you should have seen my face when I saw this and refreshed it, I even got goosebumps. I swear I have Burton 1/1 senses lol. And even more detailed that it should. Earlier I was at my cousins house for his 18th birthday dropping him off, I ran inside to get something. Heard something about Donnie Avery and that reminded me of the 1/1 I just lost... kinda got me upset thinking about that, so I have no idea why but I thought of 2008 Topps Finest Printing Plate Autos, a Cyan one to be exact, I thought it would be cool to add to the printing plate auto collection, that one in paticular... Got home later, checked ebay, nothing, searched through stores, found that Leaf Certified Gold 19/25, thought, oh yeah gotta have it! So I was about to get off ebay, figured Id refresh one more time for newly listed... and WHABAM! 1/1 listed... and it was a 2008 Topps Finest CYAN Printing Plate Auto... This is unbelievable my friend, unbelievable. I can't make them appear, but I can see them coming! =]

AWESOME updates A&B!!! Another 1/1!!!
That's just too cool...and you're almost to the magic 1/1 number: 14! And a jersey numbered card... you're practically unstoppable! Smile
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:AWESOME updates A&B!!! Another 1/1!!!
That's just too cool...and you're almost to the magic 1/1 number: 14! And a jersey numbered card... you're practically unstoppable! Smile

Thanks Wendy!

I LOVE 1/1s, especially for Burton, I would actually be pretty mad at myself right now if I would have won that Avery and then not had enough money for this. I love collecting both but Burton definitely comes first, so I guess you could say this happend for a reason. =)

Ohh yeah! That will be way cool when I hit 14 1/1s! I say WHEN because I definitely will, its just a matter of time, I should have 14 now... but that dang Exquisite 1/1... ugh I hate the fact that I lost that baby.

Cool college jersey numbered and AWESOME printing plate auto card pickups, A&B!!!
Sorry to hear you didn't win the Avery 1/1, but the new pickups gotta help make you feel better about it. Those are really nice pickups!
You definitely have the "Spidey" sense when it comes to Burton's 1/1 cards!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:Cool college jersey numbered and AWESOME printing plate auto card pickups, A&B!!!
Sorry to hear you didn't win the Avery 1/1, but the new pickups gotta help make you feel better about it. Those are really nice pickups!
You definitely have the "Spidey" sense when it comes to Burton's 1/1 cards!!

OH YEAH!!! Thanks man Big Grin

Yeah the Avery 1/1 definitely hurt not winning, but this 1/1 of Burton and the Leaf pickup helped alot.

Haha and scarily enough! I think I do! Spiderman is my favorite comicbook super hero too... awesome haha!

Mailday!!

Two contenders Autos Smile

My 15th and 16th! Big Grin

[Image: burtoncontenders1.jpg][Image: Burtoncontenders2.jpg]

Awesome mailday, A&B!! There's no end in sight on the Contenders pickups. Awesome display of hoarding!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.