`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

NineOf Wrote:Awesome mailday, A&B!! There's no end in sight on the Contenders pickups. Awesome display of hoarding!!

Thanks again NineOf! Lol I couldn't agree more! The horizons will continue to expand for this collection! I LOVE HOARDING!
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Rams made some cuts today as well as some trades! This almost made my heart stop after seeing some of the names being cut but I'm going to be okay Smile

The Rams traded Cornerback Tye Hill to the Atlanta Falcons, and cut the following players

-WR Jarrett Byers
-TE Joe Klopfenstein (Sorry Coltsfan242)
-WR Brooks Foster (Although, he was placed on injured reserved for the Rams after clearing waivers)
- Center Daniel Sanders
- CB Marcus Brown

Rams have 74 players, 1 below the current minimum. Will need to get down to 56 for the roster cuts to be complete, should be an interesting next few weeks.
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Bump!

Im back! I didn't really go anywhere but I haven't been on. Although I have been busy with pickups!

And they are as followed Smile

My 10th and 11th! National Treasures Auto RCs One for $4.99 and the other for $8.50 Smile
[Image: BZLRLgWkKGrHgoH-DMEjlLluysEBKlbIOFm.jpg]

[Image: BZsyd3wmkKGrHgoOKjgEjlLmYUWJBKnRTVI.jpg]

[Image: BZYmjSBmkKGrHgoOKjUEjlLmUhVfBKmeHmS.jpg]

I saw this one and I was really interested, it appears they forgot to put the autograph on the card, definitely a unique card to have in my PC Smile
[Image: BZlbOBwBGkKGrHgoOKj8EjlLmUE61BKnL-W.jpg]

Congratulations on 11 National Treasures auto cards!!! Those are some great looking cards. I like the unsigned oddball card! I don't have any oddball stuff yet, but I figure it's a requirement when building a sweet player collection!! Wink
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

How's the Burton hunt going?
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thanks NineOf, I really love all of your support on this collection Smile

And its funny you should ask how the Burton hunt is going... its going about like this:

Complete Base Rookie Card Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Set

/1500 /100 /50 /25 /5 /1
[Image: BurtonLCMBaseRC.jpg][Image: BurtonLCMRed.jpg]
[Image: BurtonLCMBlue.jpg][Image: BurtonLCMGold.jpg]
[Image: KBEmerald5.jpg][Image: burtonmirrorblack.jpg]

The lovely newest 1/1 Smile
[Image: BurtonFINESTCYANAuto1of1.jpg]

The newest jersey number pickups in hand!

[Image: BurtonArtistProof.jpg][Image: BurtonArtistProof14.jpg]

[Image: BurtonLCMGold.jpg][Image: BurtonLCMGold19.jpg]

Newest Exquisite PLATINUM /30 Pickup.. I believe this makes 6 or 7 Smile for $9.50 Big Grin
[Image: BZpRRN2kKGrHgoH-EMEjlLluimHBKntyS40.jpg]

Some National Treasures Mail, my 10th one in hand, other is in transit to my house Smile

[Image: BurtonNTAuto.jpg]
and this small addition Big Grin
[Image: BurtonEliteAspirations.jpg]

Its an evergrowing collection! I LOVE IT!

Sorry I have not been on, Ive been really busy with work... and partying. Lol

Had a minor run in with the cops at a party with some minors which wasn't good but I was lucky enough to get off without any charges, however all my friends got MIPs except a few who were legal.

DAMN!! That is an awesome update! Great cards, man. Congratulations on the rainbow set and way to go on hoarding the Exquisites and National Treasures!! The Donruss Elite die-cut card is sweet too.

NineOf Wrote:DAMN!! That is an awesome update! Great cards, man. Congratulations on the rainbow set and way to go on hoarding the Exquisites and National Treasures!! The Donruss Elite die-cut card is sweet too.

Haha I like this reaction "DAMN!!"

Hecks yeah, its accumulated over the past week but still, one giant update is always nice lol.

Thanks, I feel very proud to have accomplished it! I know its not an easy task in alot of PCs especially picking up the Emerald to 5 and Black to 1.

As always there has to be a National Treasures or Exquisite in a Keenan Burton Update! Hopefully he'll be playing quite a bit this season, even though he is number 3 in the lineup!

Avery and Burton Wrote:
/1500 /100 /50 /25 /5 /1
[Image: BurtonLCMBaseRC.jpg][Image: BurtonLCMRed.jpg]
[Image: BurtonLCMBlue.jpg][Image: BurtonLCMGold.jpg]
[Image: KBEmerald5.jpg][Image: burtonmirrorblack.jpg]

The lovely newest 1/1 Smile
[Image: BurtonFINESTCYANAuto1of1.jpg]

The newest jersey number pickups in hand!

[Image: BurtonArtistProof.jpg][Image: BurtonArtistProof14.jpg]

[Image: BurtonLCMGold.jpg][Image: BurtonLCMGold19.jpg]

Newest Exquisite PLATINUM /30 Pickup.. I believe this makes 6 or 7 Smile for $9.50 Big Grin
[Image: BZpRRN2kKGrHgoH-EMEjlLluimHBKntyS40.jpg]

Some National Treasures Mail, my 10th one in hand, other is in transit to my house Smile

[Image: BurtonNTAuto.jpg]
and this small addition Big Grin
[Image: BurtonEliteAspirations.jpg]

Avery and Burton Wrote:
Thanks, I feel very proud to have accomplished it! I know its not an easy task in alot of PCs especially picking up the Emerald to 5 and Black to 1.

Yeah, no one else can complete that mini-set! I love it!!!