`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Kolb 4 Wrote:Nice article on Keenan. He definatley will get more looks. Too bad all the UofH alums are getting injured. First Avery now Kolb. I'm just hoping no one from the Texans get injured! P.S. Whenever you're ready to give up that Avery 1/1 logo I'm ready! Wink j/k.

Thanks, and oh yeah! I just hope people start putting up some of his rare and sp'ed cards now. I know its a shame! and what happened to Kolb!?!?!

Lol I will never give up that Avery card hahahahaha Smile

And.... 1,000th post!!!!
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Well... this is a terrible tuesday morning.

I woke up this morning to my cars back hatch open and the door open... I get tired at night but I don't get so tired I don't remember to lock up my car.

I drive a 1996 Eclipse, so I went out there only to find my speakbox missing, amp gone, subs gone, wires ripped out, door lock stripped and broken. They tore up my rubber lining for my door seal.

It really pisses me off that people do this, they even stole my cigerettes and lighter... Like really? You just kicked me in the face, now you want to kick me in the balls? Thanks. Its a bad habit but I only do it when I drink! Lol.

Well dang... I just hate people right now.
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Well... this is a terrible tuesday morning.

I woke upthis morning to my cars back hatch open and the door open... I gettired at night but I don't get so tired I don't remember to lock up mycar.

I drive a 1996 Eclipse, so I went out there only tofind my speakbox missing, amp gone, subs gone, wires ripped out, doorlock stripped and broken. They tore up my rubber lining for my doorseal.

It really pisses me off that people do this, theyeven stole my cigerettes and lighter... Like really? You just kicked mein the face, now you want to kick me in the balls? Thanks. Its a badhabit but I only do it when I drink! Lol.

Well dang... I just hate people right now.

Well all good for maildays and pickups today... even though this freakin Tuesday has sucked.

On top of the fact that my car got broken into and stuff stolen, my buddy from work tonight had his crotch rocket stolen, and he is also pissed off to a point where he'd like to take them out, can't blame him, I'm just as angry.

Anywho, here are my latest maildays and some pickups!

[Image: KeenanBurtonHITGOLDAuto.jpg]

[Image: KeenanBurtonToppsMagicAuto.jpg]

[Image: KeenanBurtonScoreRedZoneAuto.jpg]

[Image: KeenanBurtonContendersAuto13of14.jpg]

and my newest pickup!

My 14th Contenders RC Auto

[Image: 0694_12.jpg]

And an update on his price jumps... the Average Exquisite Rookie auto /150 of his goes between 6 - 10 bucks, now they seem to have jumped to 10 - 16. Its a very obvious price jump for me to notice haha.

Sucks about the car, A&B!! I hope the jerks choke on the cigarette smoke! At least you got some sweet cards in your mailday. Nice pickups! 14 Playoff Contenders autos is just filthy nasty!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

sorry to hear about the car! My friend had that happen to him once except his entire car was missing from the driveway! Turned up on the freeway with it's inside gutted out and tires stolen.
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

NineOf Wrote:Sucks about the car, A&B!! I hope the jerks choke on the cigarette smoke! At least you got some sweet cards in your mailday. Nice pickups! 14 Playoff Contenders autos is just filthy nasty!!

Thanks Terry, and me too!!! Karma will get them I'm sure of it!!! The weird thing is, the same day my co workers crotch rocket was stolen, I think someone is watching us? Its weird.

Anyway! Thanks man! I was shooting for exactly 14 contenders cause of his jersey number but If I can pick up more I will for sure!!!

Kolb 4 Wrote:sorry to hear about the car! My friend had that happen to him once except his entire car was missing from the driveway! Turned up on the freeway with it's inside gutted out and tires stolen.

Thanks Kolb, it is a terrible thing for people to do, and wow that happened to your friend?! Mine too! well shes my co worker but shes also my friend lol, her car was stolen from her apartment parking lot and found on the interestate like a week later all gutted and pretty much totalled... people are ridiculous!!!!

Did you call the police for to get a report at least? Hey you changed your avatar again! I favored the 1/1 logo better but that's still a nice pick of burton.
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

Kolb 4 Wrote:Did you call the police for to get a report at least? Hey you changed your avatar again! I favored the 1/1 logo better but that's still a nice pick of burton.

Yeah, I reported it the moment I found out, they said they had alot of reports coming in about breakins last night, it was apparently a planned night for some theives. My buddies crotch rocket was stolen too the same day... somethings going down here, and if they try to touch my cards, I'll cut'em lol. Really though I will have none of it if they try to enter my home, I do have a loaded weapon lol.

I did!!! Im sorry man, no offense to Avery in the least bit I am just a bigger fan of Burton, I still love Avery though there will never be a short of love for him, haha. I just always gotta have my boy Burtons back with support!! lol. I will have it as the Sp Authentic 1/1 again soon, I just gotta mix it up a little once in a while, and I found this new photo of Burton and loved it! its from his first Td and I thought it was pretty cool lookin.