`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

All good now, sorry for the extra posts but I didn't think anyone would quote the entire first page, I had to do this because page 39 would take forever for everyone to get through the updates, sorry guys Sad

All good now sorry for the extra posts, I had to get it off page 39 because the updates would take too long to get too, I didn't think anyone would quote the entire first page, sorry guys Sad

Avery and Burton Wrote:All good now sorry for the extra posts, I had to get it off page 39 because the updates would take too long to get too, I didn't think anyone would quote the entire first page, sorry guys Sad

It's cool A&B. We get it. It was fun for a second to see your first post on page 39. I almost had a heart attack, because I thought they were new pickups! I was like I guess A&B doesn't want to eat anymore. He's just going to buy everything at once. Lol.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:All good now sorry for the extra posts, I had to get it off page 39 because the updates would take too long to get too, I didn't think anyone would quote the entire first page, sorry guys Sad

It's cool A&B. We get it. It was fun for a second to see your first post on page 39. I almost had a heart attack, because I thought they were new pickups! I was like I guess A&B doesn't want to eat anymore. He's just going to buy everything at once. Lol.

Lol true, I always have to go through the front page to remind me of how many cards I actually have of him Smile

Bad news for Avery, good news for Burton.

- The news on receiver Donnie Avery was worse than expected after he underwent an MRI on Sunday. The exact diagnosis for Avery's injured left foot isn't known but according to coach Steve Spagnuolo, Avery will likely miss four to six weeks.

- Spagnuolo on the injury: "The MRI showed more than we thought it would. It's a four to six week injury. We'll have more information in the morning."

- That has to be disappointing news all the way around and is particularly upsetting for Avery who was having a nice camp and appeared poised to handle the reins as the team's top wideout. Avery had the foot in a boot during Sunday's afternoon special teams practice.

- Keenan Burton will likely step into the role of Avery and work with the first team as he did on Sunday morning.