IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

palmercfan Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:
The bid is currently at $32.14... I bid $31.14 and got outbid lol crazy stuff!!!!

I guess some collectors got sick of losing out on those Exquisite cards to you (suckers) and are going all out for that card...
Awesome mailday!!! I'm sure that cheered you up after losing the Exquisite card.

Way to rock Arex1!!

Lol no kidding. I guess I would've done the same thing to go all out for it if I didn't already have one and I figured I'd give'em a break since I have 5. Lol actually I wouldn't of but I don't have that much money right now.

It did cheer me up a bit but the only thing I really needed cheering up from was the thing with my girlfriend, thats what really put me down the Exquisite didn't really bother me much at all Smile
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:A&B you're on a ROLL!!!! Sweet new pickups and great job with more hoarding! It is a virus and I'm afraid there's no cure. Smile
LOVE the jersey numbered cards, especially with the auto!!

Lol so Ive been told Smile

Thanks very much! Lol I love the virus though!!! hahah

Oh yes I am a HUGE fan of jersey numbered auto cards Big Grin
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

New pickup...

My 8th National Treasures? Yeah 8 lol sweet.

[Image: BQpCvQgBWkKGrHgoH-CYEjlLl9odTBJ58De.jpg]

Your collection really is unbelievable! 8 National Treaures auto cards is very impressive to say the least.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:Your collection really is unbelievable! 8 National Treaures auto cards is very impressive to say the least.

Yes lol... its pretty crazy now.

Sorry I haven't been on for a few days... I still been feelin kinda down because of my current situation. I haven't been able to talk to my girlfriend for a few days now and she sent me a page apology and everything and I responded, just haven't been able to contact her since :/ So Im still worried about that situation but I'll find out whats up tomorrow.

I have a few updates and maildays that I need to post... but I probably won't until tomorrow because there is one pretty sweet deal Im working on right now so hopefully its completed by tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks for looking.

I'm sorry to hear about things with your girl. I thought everything was cool with her. I'm sure you'll get things worked out... I know next to nothing about women, but one thing I do know is that it was your fault! Lol.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Nice pickup! Sorry to hear about your girl as well. It's never easy when you have to go through trials in your relationship. Hope everything works out for you guys.
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

palmercfan Wrote:I'm sorry to hear about things with your girl. I thought everything was cool with her. I'm sure you'll get things worked out... I know next to nothing about women, but one thing I do know is that it was your fault! Lol.

Thanks man... I just talked to her for a little bit and I think were okay... now I just have to find out what she did this weekend to make it "the best weekend.... ever Smile" without me. She worries me sometimes...

Kolb 4 Wrote:Nice pickup! Sorry to hear about your girl as well. It's never easy when you have to go through trials in your relationship. Hope everything works out for you guys.

Thanks Kolb, yeah it really is never easy when this stuff happens... I think were going to be okay though... I just feel sick when Im not able to talk to her even Sad

New pickups and mailday!

Start it off with a mail day Smile

"Mini"
[Image: Burtonminimagic.jpg]

[Image: KBmagic.jpg]

[Image: kbamemorabilia.jpg]

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

And what Ive been working on getting for a few days now! YEAH!!! Big Grin

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Different card similar INSCRIPTION

Got it for $30 Smile

[Image: BWLUlTgWkKGrHgoH-DsEjlLl0BVjBKWN8BQ.jpg]