`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Another jersey numbered card? You never cease to amaze me. Good stuff!
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

Avery and Burton Wrote:
hecks yeah man! and yea out of 70 1/1s you'd think a few more than 12 would pop up Wink

I never really thought about how many 1/1's of a player come out in a year. 70 is really high, but they're fun as heck to chase. I hope you get a HUGE percentage of them!!!
Sweet pickups! I see another National Treasures, another Playoff Contenders... Lol. You definitely have the hoarding virus. Unfortunately there is no cure. You'll be infected until you can complete the entire print run. My condolences...
Awesome jersey numbered card as well. I love those.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Kolb 4 Wrote:Another jersey numbered card? You never cease to amaze me. Good stuff!

Haha wooo yeah! Thanks buddy I can never get enough of them!
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

palmercfan Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:
hecks yeah man! and yea out of 70 1/1s you'd think a few more than 12 would pop up Wink

I never really thought about how many 1/1's of a player come out in a year. 70 is really high, but they're fun as heck to chase. I hope you get a HUGE percentage of them!!!
Sweet pickups! I see another National Treasures, another Playoff Contenders... Lol. You definitely have the hoarding virus. Unfortunately there is no cure. You'll be infected until you can complete the entire print run. My condolences...
Awesome jersey numbered card as well. I love those.

I know man its INSANE!! how many there are, I hopefully one day would like to pick up atleast 50% of them, thats my goal but it'd be difficult.

Thanks again, I love the National Treasures cards... some of his best looking cards as well as the Contenders!

Yeah its a crazy virus!!! its going to make me broke lol but Ill manage somehow Wink
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Inscriptions update! Did some research and got the exact count on the inscriptions (except for the "BEST WR EVER" one.)

'49' Red Autographs

13 "Mr. 3 Stacks!!"

10 "Tre Easy!!"

Wow, those are really short print runs! Not that you would have, but I'm glad you didn't pass on the ones you saw. Might be a long wait for another one to appear. That makes those pickups even sweeter!!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:Wow, those are really short print runs! Not that you would have, but I'm glad you didn't pass on the ones you saw. Might be a long wait for another one to appear. That makes those pickups even sweeter!!!

I know man I was shocked! and that "BEST WR EVER" could be a print run of 1. So even better! I will never pass up on an inscription again, but different ink colors in press pass won't make to big of deal to me because its not personalized like inscriptions.

Also... NEW PICKUP! Literally was on ebay for like less than 5 minutes before I saw it and got the go ahead Big Grin

Leaf Rookies & Stars Auto RC... 14/50 got it for "Buy It Now" $9.99 Smile
[Image: BV3KLwBmkKGrHgoOKisEjlLl7pGBKUpnJGL.jpg]

Now that I put emphasis on Jersey Numbered cards a few weeks ago they keep popping up Wink

HOW BOUT THEM 1/1s!?!?! Oh well it was worth a shot lol

Sweet jersey numbered card pickup, A&B!!!

palmercfan Wrote:Sweet jersey numbered card pickup, A&B!!!

ROCK ON YEAH!!! Lol I love these cards.

Avery and Burton Wrote:
palmercfan Wrote:Sweet jersey numbered card pickup, A&B!!!

ROCK ON YEAH!!! Lol I love these cards.

I'm sure you're going to have a crazy amout of those cards in no time!!