`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

hmmm. For some reason my computer is not picking up images. Nice that you were able to grab another 1/1. How many more 1/1's left for you to conquer?
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

throwittofirst Wrote:Nice Avery and Burton collection!! I'm trying to do that with Nate Davis. Keep up the good work, I enjoy looking at both your collections!

Thanks man I really appreciate it and Im glad you enjoy looking at them!

Thats awesome that your being a super collector too Ill have to check yours out!
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

palmercfan Wrote:Sweet Playoff Contenders auto card pickup A&B!!! Your 11th one?! At that price?! Awesome. You can't stop A&B you can only hope to contain him!!

Thanks buddy I knew you'd love it! Oh yea! I will stop at... NEVER!!! Lol

You can't stop A&B you can only hope to contain him!! <---- SO TRUE! and thats freakin' hilarious Big Grin
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Kolb 4 Wrote:hmmm. For some reason my computer is not picking up images. Nice that you were able to grab another 1/1. How many more 1/1's left for you to conquer?

Ah man thats not good, maybe check back later? But its a printing plate from Press Pass Autographed on the plate just for a mental image, sort of like the one on the front page from the other press pass set.

Hmmm how many 1/1s left... Lol ALOT! Im not sure of the exact figure but its atleast 70 something.

Also.. IM BACK FROM KANSAS! YEAH!!! It was a fun trip to see my cousin before he gets deployed to Iraq in August again.

I came home to just a few Burtons but some big pickups over the week. And a hell of a day for Avery so check there as well!

[Image: burtonhit-2.jpg]

[Image: Averychromeauto.jpg]

I hope your cousin stays safe over there! God bless him and the American Armed Forces!
Sweet pickups for the Keenan Burton PC!
Around 70 1/1's?! That's crazy!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Yeah, we're proud of your cousin and the rest of the armed forces for all they do. Although it seemed like you never left, welcome back! I saw your Avery's earlier and it's good to see you got a Burton as well. Keep up the good work!
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

palmercfan Wrote:I hope your cousin stays safe over there! God bless him and the American Armed Forces!
Sweet pickups for the Keenan Burton PC!
Around 70 1/1's?! That's crazy!!

Thanks buddy I hope will too, he's already been there once and he's been serving for 11 years now, he plans to retire in another 9.

hecks yeah man! and yea out of 70 1/1s you'd think a few more than 12 would pop up Wink

Kolb 4 Wrote:Yeah, we're proud of your cousin and the rest of the armed forces for all they do. Although it seemed like you never left, welcome back! I saw your Avery's earlier and it's good to see you got a Burton as well. Keep up the good work!

Thanks man I am too very much, it was cool he gave me one of his army jackets with all the badges on it still Big Grin

Lol I know man I was on like all the time when I was there but its still good to be home now. Yea haha gotta keep it updated when I buy them and receive them Wink

Mailday! great cards!!!!

[Image: BurtonLCM.jpg][Image: burtonlcmback.jpg]

[Image: BurtonNT.jpg]

[Image: Contenders.jpg]