IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

palmercfan Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:
You have Carson Palmer, Jaderock has Mark Brunell, and me... I have Keenan Burton =D!

I shouldn't even be in the same sentence as you guys. I'm not even close to being on your guys level yet! I'm probably 4th or 5th on the list of Carson Palmer collectors on Beckett alone. CPalmerFan's collection is pretty rockin' and did you see some of the stuff Gottabe's been putting up on the Carson Palmer thread lately?! Wow!!!

Lol man you do too deserve to be with the rest of us, we're all just collectors man!!! I have seen some of the other guys stuff including Gottabe's, yes he has a great collection but from what Ive seen so do you!!! lol
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Well ladies and gentlemen I have been getting behind on my mail and pickups again!

My maildays will be posted in a few but first, my newest pickup and just an overall great addition to my collection!

Its the picture from my sig and its one of his sweet highlights from this years game against the Jets in a 28 yard gain, I like this picture also because he has "14" inscribed and for $16.50 delivered here it is!

[Image: BurtonJetsAuto.jpg]
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

absolutely sick!not to bash you, but a few multicolor patches or some GU in general would add a nice touch to all of the autos...remarkable
[Image: TEZsports2328-1.jpg]
TRADE ME ALL OF YOUR 2010 SCORE!!!! LOOKING FOR EVERYTHING!!!!

CollectorBaz Wrote:absolutely sick!not to bash you, but a few multicolor patches or some GU in general would add a nice touch to all of the autos...remarkable

Thanks bud, and not to bash you lol but your the second person to tell me that and its not possible because he has no GU at all. Just autographs but thanks Smile

debully Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:NEW PICKUP!!!!! (wow its been awhile since Ive typed that!)

Sweet one too! My first "inscription" and possible 1/1 I have to look it up! Ricky Williams 34 convinced me to get this =]

$23 I figured it was worth it!
[Image: bestwrever-1.jpg]

I have also been talking with Keenan still and he informed me he has a website!

KeenanBurton.net

Really cool website!!! I was impressed anyway =]

That's freakin' awesome!

Thats gotta be the best inscription ever.  I love it.

Sambo22 Wrote:
debully Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:NEW PICKUP!!!!! (wow its been awhile since Ive typed that!)

Sweet one too! My first "inscription" and possible 1/1 I have to look it up! Ricky Williams 34 convinced me to get this =]

$23 I figured it was worth it!
[Image: bestwrever-1.jpg]

I have also been talking with Keenan still and he informed me he has a website!

KeenanBurton.net

Really cool website!!! I was impressed anyway =]

That's freakin' awesome!

Thats gotta be the best inscription ever. I love it.

I know right! You'd kick me if you found out how many times I passed up on this week after week Smile

Avery and Burton Wrote:I know right! You'd kick me if you found out how many times I passed up on this week after week Smile

You know what, you're right!! But it all worked out in the end because YOU have it...
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:I know right! You'd kick me if you found out how many times I passed up on this week after week Smile

You know what, you're right!! But it all worked out in the end because YOU have it...

This is true! Lol

I know this guy who was pretty close with burton who had a Press Pass Inscription of him that said "Tre Easy!" with a design on it. I saw that one end on ebay too but I missed it when I forgot about it Sad

Those inscription autos are SWEET!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Avery and Burton Wrote:
[Image: BurtonJetsAuto.jpg]

Nice autographed photo addition, A&B! I see you're branching out with the Keenan Burton collection. Sweet!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.