`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Mailday for the past few days, I need to keep up better! and I just realized I forgot a few too Sad Ill get them later I suppose

[Image: KBExquisitePlatinum-1.jpg]

[Image: KBSPAuthentic.jpg]
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Avery and Burton Wrote:NEW PICKUP!!!!! (wow its been awhile since Ive typed that!) Sweet one too! My first "inscription" and possible 1/1 I have to look it up! Ricky Williams 34 convinced me to get this =]

And now aren't you glad you have it?!? It's one of the best inscriptions on an auto card and it's YOURS!!! You'll have to ask him about that one now that you boys are facebook BFF's!! Smile  LOL
And yet another /30 auto. Keep 'em coming!!
BTW, I have a couple things for you...PM me your address.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Man, A&B, your collection is getting kinda of scary!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:NEW PICKUP!!!!! (wow its been awhile since Ive typed that!) Sweet one too! My first "inscription" and possible 1/1 I have to look it up! Ricky Williams 34 convinced me to get this =]

And now aren't you glad you have it?!? It's one of the best inscriptions on an auto card and it's YOURS!!! You'll have to ask him about that one now that you boys are facebook BFF's!! Smile LOL
And yet another /30 auto. Keep 'em coming!!
BTW, I have a couple things for you...PM me your address.

Yes I am very glad that I have it! Smile Can't wait until I can have it in my hands now haha. And I actually just did send him a message about it yesterday while talking about who he admired most in football growing up, funny who is answer was. Also he has not responded about this card yet but Im not worried, I imagine he's pretty busy and Im glad Ive got to talk to him as long as I have.

Haha love that Facebook BFF's thing haha =]

Oh yes, can never have enough Platinum Autos /30! Another ends to night, don't think I can afford it right now though Sad

And oh? I will do so =] Any hints on what is is?? Lol Im jk =]
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

palmercfan Wrote:Man, A&B, your collection is getting kinda of scary!!

Lol I know right! I love it though =]

You have Carson Palmer, Jaderock has Mark Brunell, and me... I have Keenan Burton =D! Its going to be crazy though if he is really good this next year because then all his prices will go up and I won't be able to get many of his cards anymore =[ Hopefully though he does do good because I want people to get rid of his 1/1s so I can have them lol.

Makes me feel better that hes starting though, I mean hearing that from him personally because it hasn't said that anywhere yet but I trust him haha.

Oh yes I forgot to mention this is my comment to Ricky Williams 34, I ask him if there was anybody he looked up to while growing up in football and throughout his career he replied...

"Yea Torry Holt"

Now THAT! Is cool =]

Avery and Burton Wrote:NEW PICKUP!!!!! (wow its been awhile since Ive typed that!)

Sweet one too! My first "inscription" and possible 1/1 I have to look it up! Ricky Williams 34 convinced me to get this =]

$23 I figured it was worth it!
[Image: bestwrever-1.jpg]

I have also been talking with Keenan still and he informed me he has a website!

KeenanBurton.net

Really cool website!!! I was impressed anyway =]

That's freakin' awesome!
Collecting auto's, Hall of Famers & Lions (Calvin, Suh, Pettigrew, Stafford, Leshoure, Broyles, etc)
[Image: debully.jpg]
Not much uploaded but here's my bucket link: http://s268.photobucket.com/albums/jj12/.../Football/

Avery and Burton Wrote:And oh? I will do so =] Any hints on what is is?? Lol Im jk =]

Here's your hint: One of each. Smile
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Avery and Burton Wrote:
You have Carson Palmer, Jaderock has Mark Brunell, and me... I have Keenan Burton =D!

I shouldn't even be in the same sentence as you guys. I'm not even close to being on your guys level yet! I'm probably 4th or 5th on the list of Carson Palmer collectors on Beckett alone. CPalmerFan's collection is pretty rockin' and did you see some of the stuff Gottabe's been putting up on the Carson Palmer thread lately?! Wow!!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

debully Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:NEW PICKUP!!!!! (wow its been awhile since Ive typed that!)

Sweet one too! My first "inscription" and possible 1/1 I have to look it up! Ricky Williams 34 convinced me to get this =]

$23 I figured it was worth it!
[Image: bestwrever-1.jpg]

I have also been talking with Keenan still and he informed me he has a website!

KeenanBurton.net

Really cool website!!! I was impressed anyway =]

That's freakin' awesome!

Thanks buddy!

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:And oh? I will do so =] Any hints on what is is?? Lol Im jk =]

Here's your hint: One of each. Smile

Well I like the sound of that! Lol =]