`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Killer B Wrote:Also, Wendy! If you see this, was this the type of 1/1 that the guy was holding onto over in your neck of the woods? Just curious. Smile

Hey Killer B!!! LOVE the new pickups and the new banner!!!! That's awesome!
The 1/1 up here is not a printing plate, but just the base card. Sage if I remember correctly. I'm still trying to hunt it down for you!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

DAMN Killer B!!!! 10 of those Exquisite cards?!?!?! That is unbelievable!!!! emoticon emoticon emoticon
That's definitely doing it Killer B style.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
Killer B Wrote:Also, Wendy! If you see this, was this the type of 1/1 that the guy was holding onto over in your neck of the woods? Just curious. Smile

Hey Killer B!!! LOVE the new pickups and the new banner!!!! That's awesome!
The 1/1 up here is not a printing plate, but just the base card. Sage if I remember correctly. I'm still trying to hunt it down for you!!

Thank you very much Smile I LOVE the new banner Smile

SERIOUSLY!?!? Its not a printing plate?! emoticon OHHHH boy I hope you can get it! Now I really really really really want it!!! LOL
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

NineOf Wrote:DAMN Killer B!!!! 10 of those Exquisite cards?!?!?! That is unbelievable!!!! emoticon emoticon emoticon
That's definitely doing it Killer B style.

Haha isn't crazy isn't it?!?!? I want them ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only way to go with hoarding is Killer B style don'tcha know! emoticon
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Killer B Wrote:Haha isn't crazy isn't it?!?!? I want them ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you can get them all, but even if you don't, I know you'll get damn close.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:
Killer B Wrote:Haha isn't crazy isn't it?!?!? I want them ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you can get them all, but even if you don't, I know you'll get damn close.

Lol, I can only hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Killer B Wrote:New pickup, and a beauty it is!

I finally saw it fall too $29.95, he's had it at $60.00 forever. Card orginally sold to him for $19.25 when he outbid me in a stupid profit war but I don't really care about paying $10 more for it when I really want it.

I now have 10 of the Exquisites 22/30.

[Image: BurtonExquisite22of30.jpg]

Thanks for looking, Killer B! (Still waiting for someone to get scared and yell where!? When I say Killer B. LOL)

Lovin the update! To have 1/3 of the print run is amazing! I'm partial to your exquisite collection b/c I also pursue the same type card and like you I have to have them all!!!! Lol! I hope you find the holy grail of Keenan Burton cards (his exquisite 1/1) someday and can add it to your collection. I think I recall you said that someone else has it. What's his contact number? Maybe I can buy it from him and trade it to you for one of your Averys. emoticon I've about given up on the 1/1 for Kolb as I have nearly exausted my resources to obtain cards and know it would be out of my reach at this point if it happened to show up.

As for the Kolb banner, I've given up on trying as well. I figured I'd leave it to the experts. I found out it takes waaaaayy too much time for me. Maybe I'll take a class on it one day. In the meantime I'll just relegate to opening up a contest for members to make me a banner of Kolb.

By the way......some guy on ebay is selling like 49 keenan burton auto's. Don't know if you caught that yet.
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

What a great week for the Burton collection!

Sick new banner!

a 1/1 auto!

How could it get better?!

How about another 1/1 auto?

Bowman Sterling Yellow Printing Plate Auto 1/1 for... $16.50 Smile

[Image: Burton1of1sterlingyellow.jpg]

I'm so stoked!

Thanks for looking, Killer B!

Sweet deal! Stoked that you got that 1/1, can't believe it was so cheap.
Charlie Whitehurst Super Collector

Collector of Clemson Tigers and Dallas Cowboys

Wow, 2 auto print plates within days of each other?! Awesome!!!!