`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

this is just an amazing collection... keep it up bro!!

Killer B Wrote:
Kolb 4 Wrote:16 1/1's? Nice! How many 1/1's exist?
Thanks!! I'm not sure actually, how do I figure that out?

You would have to type Keenan Burton and on the side narrow your search to 1/1's..........I'll look it up.................whoa.........there are 70 1/1's of Keenan Burton out there. You have a little more than 20% of all his 1/1's. I doubt anyone else can come close.
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

Falcons2Fan Wrote:this is just an amazing collection... keep it up bro!!
Thanks bro!! and I still owe you for the Avery's you sent me. I have a few cards saved for you also. Just trying to find one more for you! Also, I'm going to need your address again because I somehow misplaced it. Thanks, Killer B
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Kolb 4 Wrote:
Killer B Wrote:
Kolb 4 Wrote:16 1/1's? Nice! How many 1/1's exist?
Thanks!! I'm not sure actually, how do I figure that out?
You would have to type Keenan Burton and on the side narrow your search to 1/1's..........I'll look it up.................whoa.........there are 70 1/1's of Keenan Burton out there. You have a little more than 20% of all his 1/1's. I doubt anyone else can come close.
Really? I've never even tried that before, Thanks for the heads up!And he has 70?! Wow I do have quite a bit of his 1/1s. If anyone else is that close, then they are on some secret collecting underground busting of a bunch of products and keeping them. LOL
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Bump!

Awesome new banner Killer B!!!! I really like how the designer put the inscriptions from your auto cards on the left side. That's a really nice touch.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:Awesome new banner Killer B!!!! I really like how the designer put the inscriptions from your auto cards on the left side. That's a really nice touch.

Agreed. Nice choice of a banner!
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

New pickup, and a beauty it is!

I finally saw it fall too $29.95, he's had it at $60.00 forever. Card orginally sold to him for $19.25 when he outbid me in a stupid profit war but I don't really care about paying $10 more for it when I really want it.

I now have 10 of the Exquisites 22/30.

[Image: BurtonExquisite22of30.jpg]

Thanks for looking, Killer B! (Still waiting for someone to get scared and yell where!? When I say Killer B. LOL)

NineOf Wrote:Awesome new banner Killer B!!!! I really like how the designer put the inscriptions from your auto cards on the left side. That's a really nice touch.

Thank you very much sir! I'm amazed at how he did that, I wish I had those computer skills! Lol but this new banner makes breaking off the Avery collection a little easier too.

Kolb 4 Wrote:

Agreed. Nice choice of a banner!

Thanks man, are we going to see that Kolb one soon? Big Grin