`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Bump... now that this is my only collection, I can hopefully get more updates going!
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Avery and Burton Wrote:Bump... now that this is my only collection, I can hopefully get more updates going!

did you sell the averys?!?
[Image: dg2tcm.gif]

View my Matt Ware collection: www.freewebs.com/jrlebert (3,500+ cards and counting!)

Current Projects:
2012 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set (all 5 backs) - PM me!
2013 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set (all 5 backs)

jrlebert Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:Bump... now that this is my only collection, I can hopefully get more updates going!

Sadly, yes. I mean't to respond to your comment on the Avery thread but haven't gotten to it yet.

Fortunetly the Avery Ultimate 1/1 and the Avery SP Authentic 1/1 are going to another member on here. As for the others they are in process of being sold elsewhere on the internet. Sad

266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Avery and Burton Wrote:
jrlebert Wrote:

Sadly, yes. I mean't to respond to your comment on the Avery thread but haven't gotten to it yet.

Fortunetly the Avery Ultimate 1/1 and the Avery SP Authentic 1/1 are going to another member on here. As for the others they are in process of being sold elsewhere on the internet. Sad

emoticon Well, it was fun while it lasted. Someone else will have to take on the mantle of Donnie Avery Supercollector so I could look at updates. In the meantime the treasures will be hidden away until another Supercollector lays claim to them.
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

did you start with KB or DA? hopefully KB... hey, btw, if you have a second, check out pro-football-reference.com... I had no idea danny amendola had that many total yards last year!!! like top 20 all time in one season! figured you'd appreciate that, since your a rams fan.

PM me (or email) me a list of the KB's you need. I try and hit up dozens of sites and shops a week in various ways looking for Matt Ware stuff, and I'll definitely keep an eye open for KB...
[Image: dg2tcm.gif]

View my Matt Ware collection: www.freewebs.com/jrlebert (3,500+ cards and counting!)

Current Projects:
2012 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set (all 5 backs) - PM me!
2013 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set (all 5 backs)

Kolb 4 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:
jrlebert Wrote:

emoticon Well, it was fun while it lasted. Someone else will have to take on the mantle of Donnie Avery Supercollector so I could look at updates. In the meantime the treasures will be hidden away until another Supercollector lays claim to them.

Maybe one day I'll try again! But now is just not the time. I'm definitely keeping a few Averys though!

jrlebert Wrote:did you start with KB or DA? hopefully KB... hey, btw, if you have a second, check out pro-football-reference.com... I had no idea danny amendola had that many total yards last year!!! like top 20 all time in one season! figured you'd appreciate that, since your a rams fan.

PM me (or email) me a list of the KB's you need. I try and hit up dozens of sites and shops a week in various ways looking for Matt Ware stuff, and I'll definitely keep an eye open for KB...

I did start with Keenan, and he is my main priority in collecting that is why I'm not as destroyed by this as I would normally be. I actually did hear about that on Amendola after his first season with the Rams last year, it is pretty sweet, he's said to be the poor mans Wes Welker, he is a damn decent player so hopefully he can make an even bigger impact next year, especially in the return game.I appreciate that website too!

Man really? I appreciate that! There isn't to many I don't have honestly. Anything that I'm looking for at this point is any Burton 1/1 or SP #ed to 10 or less and inscription autographs.Also the Press Pass dual auto of Andrew Woodson and Burton #ed to 25. Ive seen them on ebay before I just always miss out Sad

Bump!

New Exquisite pickup for $8.50

[Image: Burtonexquisite87of150.jpg]

Awesome pickup at an awesome price, A&B!!! Exquisite rookie cards are really great looking.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.