IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

sweet new exquisite!
[Image: dg2tcm.gif]

View my Matt Ware collection: www.freewebs.com/jrlebert (3,500+ cards and counting!)

Current Projects:
2012 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set (all 5 backs) - PM me!
2013 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set (all 5 backs)

NineOf Wrote:Awesome pickup at an awesome price, A&B!!! Exquisite rookie cards are really great looking.

Thanks NineOf!!!! I love them, I'm picking up everything I see. Literally. LOL

Also, a pretty little *cough* 1/1 floating around right now. I'm going to get it! Big Grin
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

jrlebert Wrote:sweet new exquisite!

Thanks buddy!!! I still wish I would have got the 1/1, but its okay, I mean I can't have every card of him as hard as that is to accept!
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Avery and Burton Wrote:

Thanks buddy!!! I still wish I would have got the 1/1, but its okay, I mean I can't have every card of him as hard as that is to accept!

true... but now that you are focusing on KB.... you can! muhahahah!!!!
[Image: dg2tcm.gif]

View my Matt Ware collection: www.freewebs.com/jrlebert (3,500+ cards and counting!)

Current Projects:
2012 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set (all 5 backs) - PM me!
2013 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set (all 5 backs)

Now you're talking! Hoard those exquisites b/c you never know! Hope that 1/1 is the exquisite 1/1!
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

jrlebert Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:

true... but now that you are focusing on KB.... you can! muhahahah!!!!

Hahah thats true! I'm still going after his cards like its the end of the world so its all good! Big Grin

Kolb 4 Wrote:Now you're talking! Hoard those exquisites b/c you never know! Hope that 1/1 is the exquisite 1/1!

Haha, I LOVE the exquisites, I'd get all /150 if I could, but not enough of them pop up for me to even get half the print run right now. If he starts heating up they will though.

Ohh buddy that 1/1 Exquisite would be GREAT to get but I know he isn't going to let it go. But there is still many 1/1s of Burton I have yet to get that will hopefully soon be available!

Some sweet pickups Topps Magic Style!

First one, well its another "inscription" type. He signed his autograph and then left a little something at the end again. Can't tell what it is, but its once again either "14" "UK" or "21" LOL Jk about that but it seriously looks like a 21.

[Image: BurtonMagicAuto14ofUK.jpg]

Next is just another Magic auto, I love these cards and I'm getting great deals on them.

[Image: UKAutoBurton.jpg]

Thanks for looking! and on a good note, the Avery cards I have on ebay now are looking pretty good thus far... I mean it sucks having to sell them but atleast if I'm going to get a good deal I can pick up a few nice Burton's in the process.

Avery and Burton Wrote:Some sweet pickups Topps Magic Style!

First one, well its another "inscription" type. He signed his autograph and then left a little something at the end again. Can't tell what it is, but its once again either "14" "UK" or "21" LOL Jk about that but it seriously looks like a 21.

Next is just another Magic auto, I love these cards and I'm getting great deals on them.

Thanks for looking! and on a good note, the Avery cards I have on ebay now are looking pretty good thus far... I mean it sucks having to sell them but atleast if I'm going to get a good deal I can pick up a few nice Burton's in the process.

Nice additions. I like it when the big card companies have players in their college uniforms. I was so excited when I found out Kolb and Avery were part of the set. By the way, it sucks that the Averys will be scattered but I guess it's for the greater good of your Burton collection.
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

Kolb 4 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:Some sweet pickups Topps Magic Style!

Nice additions. I like it when the big card companies have players in their college uniforms. I was so excited when I found out Kolb and Avery were part of the set. By the way, it sucks that the Averys will be scattered but I guess it's for the greater good of your Burton collection.

Me too! and I hope to see more of them this year. Hopefully Burton can make it in there again. The Kolb and Avery do look good in the set! I know, it does suck... Especially when I'll be packaging them all up to go Sad but it will help Burton and that will take some of the sting from the burn.