`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Kolb 4 Wrote:Good to see Bradford change his number. We'll be seeing/hearing a lot of Bradford to Burton for the next decade. The greatest show on turf "the next generation"!!! (of course SJax and Avery will be a part of that as well). Your Burton collection is totally off the hook. I know I keep saying this, but aside from jaderock I could honestly say yours is the best single player collection out there. You may take over his mantle down the road! Keep it up! I will def. send people your way to scope out your collection. I wasn't there when jaderock started his but I'm glad to say I was there when you started yours.

By the way, will you be picking up some Bradfords? I'm not sure how much they're going for but unfortunatley you won't have much of a selection if you do. I would've loved to see a Bradford Exquisite and a Sp Authentic.

Definitely! and that would be my dream to see that happening for the next decade. I witnessed so much trash talk about Burton the past week after Bradford didn't take #14, seriously all I saw was, "who's keenan burton? no worries he'll be cut by camp" It irritates me, but Burton will prove his stuff on the field this year.

Wow man thanks alot for those words of encouragement!!!! Its an honor to even be mentioned in the same bracket as jaderock in collecting. I would definitely like this collection to get more exposure, but right now all the people who do comment and have know me since I started it are the best people I want commenting on it! When Burton gets more love on the field the collection will surely fire up with attention but I don't mind a little help before then Wink

I'm sure I'll pick up a few... or atleast his Contenders Auto even though it will be outrageously expensive beings it'll be the most high end card of his out there without UD products and Topps. Regardless, I'll definitely make it a point to get atleast one of his autos!

266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

SHOUTOUT TO NINEOF!

I recieved a pretty little SPA Rookie Auto of Burton a few days ago, no scan yet as I'm rarely home but I'll post it soon! Thanks alot buddy I appreciate it!!!!!!!!!

A&B
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Avery and Burton Wrote:SHOUTOUT TO NINEOF!

I recieved a pretty little SPA Rookie Auto of Burton a few days ago, no scan yet as I'm rarely home but I'll post it soon! Thanks alot buddy I appreciate it!!!!!!!!!

A&B

Nineof Rocks!!!!!  Glad to see your guy is keeping his number, that makes life a lot easier!!! Smile
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

A&B

No problem man! Glad it got to you while you're thinking about what to do with your Avery collection. Hope it cheers you up a bit...
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:

A&B

Nineof Rocks!!!!! Glad to see your guy is keeping his number, that makes life a lot easier!!! Smile

Both A&B and you rock!!!!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Avery and Burton Wrote:
Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:They are great looking cards though I can't wait to see you put together that set!
P.S. LOVE THE NEW SIGNATURE!!!!

Well, there are 250 autos with a ton of SP's /25 so don't know that I'll ever finish it, but I'm going to enjoy it anyway!!
Thanks for the love on the sig!! Sergio touched it up for me! Wink

That is a pretty big set, even a 100 of those cards would be sweet to have. Lol

Man he does a good job on those! I may have to hit him up and put in a request Smile

It is a monster. Had a chance at a few of the /25 SP's yesterday, but had to pass them up. I know they'll show up again...they always do!! LOL  Right now I have 32 of the autos...it's a start!

Definitely hit up Sergio, he's super easy to work with!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:

A&B

Nineof Rocks!!!!!  Glad to see your guy is keeping his number, that makes life a lot easier!!! Smile

Yes he does!!! You and him both do!

And thank you very much! I'm so glad he is, I was so worried that he was going to change it but life is alot easier now Smile

NineOf Wrote:

A&B

No problem man! Glad it got to you while you're thinking about what to do with your Avery collection. Hope it cheers you up a bit...

It definitely did cheer me up, I was looking through the mail and I was like, wait I didn't have anything incoming. I saw the address and said, you shouldn't have! Lol opened it for that nice surprise! it'll go nicely with the other 13 or 14 I have Smile Thanks again man!

NineOf Wrote:
Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:

A&B

Nineof Rocks!!!!! Glad to see your guy is keeping his number, that makes life a lot easier!!! Smile

Both A&B and you rock!!!!!

aww shucks! haha you rock too man! We all rock on here!!!! YEAH!!!! Lol

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:
Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:They are great looking cards though I can't wait to see you put together that set!
P.S. LOVE THE NEW SIGNATURE!!!!

Well, there are 250 autos with a ton of SP's /25 so don't know that I'll ever finish it, but I'm going to enjoy it anyway!!
Thanks for the love on the sig!! Sergio touched it up for me! Wink

That is a pretty big set, even a 100 of those cards would be sweet to have. Lol

Man he does a good job on those! I may have to hit him up and put in a request Smile

It is a monster. Had a chance at a few of the /25 SP's yesterday, but had to pass them up. I know they'll show up again...they always do!! LOL  Right now I have 32 of the autos...it's a start!

Definitely hit up Sergio, he's super easy to work with!!

Oh man! haha that is true though they always pop back up sometime, thats what I have to count on if I miss a Burton or Avery!

32s a solid start! I bet those cards look awesome together!

I will have to do that! Plus he so owes me after that NT Jason Smith Freebie.. LOL jk