Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Avery and Burton Wrote:
NineOf Wrote:Sweet, your 23rd Contenders arrived! I still can't get over that number!!! That's unbelievable.

Thanks NineOf! I know its really hard to believe I have that many! I want the 1/1 Championship Ticket so bad though! Its probably my biggest want out of all of Burtons cards.

I know that feeling, A&B. I'm sure one day you'll get a shot at it. I'm also pretty sure that you won't let it get away. Even if you don't get it though I know you'll go down swinging HARD!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

emoticon
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:
NineOf Wrote:Sweet, your 23rd Contenders arrived! I still can't get over that number!!! That's unbelievable.

Thanks NineOf! I know its really hard to believe I have that many! I want the 1/1 Championship Ticket so bad though! Its probably my biggest want out of all of Burtons cards.

I know that feeling, A&B. I'm sure one day you'll get a shot at it. I'm also pretty sure that you won't let it get away. Even if you don't get it though I know you'll go down swinging HARD!

MAN! I sure hope so. Lol I'd give close to $300 Im thinking for one if I could... somewhat outrageous huh? Lol
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

NineOf Wrote:emoticon

Burton hasn't been forgotten! That Jersey will be on its way sooooooon Smile
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Avery and Burton Wrote:

Oh I know you'd never forget the Burton collection. You'd be more likely to forget to breathe than forget about your boy. I was just bumping the thread since it was getting kind of low. I can't let one of my favorite threads and best collections on here fall into the abyss...

NineOf Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:

Oh I know you'd never forget the Burton collection. You'd be more likely to forget to breathe than forget about your boy. I was just bumping the thread since it was getting kind of low. I can't let one of my favorite threads and best collections on here fall into the abyss...

Haha you know it man! and wow man thanks alot NineOf that means alot! This thread will never die!!!!!! Big Grin

emoticon

Oh yeah! There is a storm coming baby!!! LOL

But in all seriousness, I have something better.... delivery confirmation numbers that lead to a certain *ahem* game worn jersey. Big Grin

Can't wait to see it!

Great collection and great story!