`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

hazezofgreen Wrote:LOL i didnt even realize. That sucks!

I know it, its just terrible. Sickening infact. Haha oh man I love sarcasm lol.

Things get worse man! Check out the Avery thread one more time tonight Tongue
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

LOL Ok will check it out right now...

hazezofgreen Wrote:LOL Ok will check it out right now...

Alright lol
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Bump for the night.

New pickup I forgot to mention.

Quad auto anyone?! Tongue

[Image: BjO4R9gBWkKGrHqYH-DIEtHBYhYBLSq67BZ.jpg]

AWESOME update, A&B!!! I love the National Treasures jersey numbered card!!!! emoticon The triple and quad auto cards are insane as well. You gotta like multiplayer auto cards, especially when they are "team" cards like that triple. Great additions!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:AWESOME update, A&B!!! I love the National Treasures jersey numbered card!!!! emoticon The triple and quad auto cards are insane as well. You gotta like multiplayer auto cards, especially when they are "team" cards like that triple. Great additions!

Thank you SIR! Big Grin

Oh for sure man! I wish they had one of Keenan Burton, Donnie Avery, Isaac Bruce, and Torry Holt! New school vs Old school?! Lol be neat! Thanks again!

Bump

Update: No new cards, sorry Sad

but the good news is... I have another game worn jersey of Keenan coming my way Wink

Its his WHITE away jersey, one that I wanted beings that I already have his home jersey! Pretty sweet stuff. He said $250, I can dig it! As soon as I can gather those funds I can have that baby on its way, can't wait Smile

bump