`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
That cannot be Tom Brady and you won it for Under $200....
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
(07-23-2021, 10:46 AM)foleylion08 Wrote: That cannot be Tom Brady and you won it for Under $200....
Yes indeed it is Smile
--
Today's NEW addition:

Auto

2021 Panini Legacy Blue Autograph Mark Brunell #2/3

Thanks for looking and now jadeROCKing into the 4th decade!
[Image: qp51fu66.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Blue parallels are underrated. Nice add!
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

Yes CMC
---
Today's NEW addition:

Auto

2021 Panini Score Green End Zone Autograph Mark Brunell Green #2/6

Thanks for looking and now jadeROCKing into the 5th decade!
[Image: ipwo8r6h.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

That green looks real nice with the uniform. Almost looks like the foil is picking up elements of the teal, making the green almost teal itself.

Emeralds are great. I'm sure our resident Cheesehead would agree.

It helps that the sig is a cool one to look at, and not just a bunch of mumbo jumbo incoherent scribbling.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

Smile
--
Today's NEW addition:

Last serial # Patch

2021 Panini Elite Throwback Threads Combo Prime Mark Brunell & Fred Taylor #5/5

[Image: 9jr45w73.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Serial #1 card

2020 Panini Honors Recollection Autograph Mark Brunell #1/3

[Image: spof87v7.jpg]

Very nice!