`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Cool add! '21 Score looks a lot like '15 Score did. It's nice that some retired vets are getting representation.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Now that is an action shot!

Thanks Nate and CMC

--

Today's NEW addition:

Auto/Jersey to complete set

Just finished the "Rainbow" of this set: 2020 Flawless Patch Autograph Set Mark Brunell - Base #/25, Silver #/20, Ruby #/15, Sapphire #/10, Emerald #/5 and Platinum #1/1

Thank you for looking and now jadeROCKing in to the 4th decade!

[Image: 83w0iz36.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

[Image: tenor.png]
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
2015/2017 Panthers

If you don't all know by now, Emerald is always the best. Amazing rainbow, congrats!

Thanks CMC and Nate
---
Today's NEW addition:

Complete run on a serial #d card

2017 Panini National Treasures Century Material Prime Patches Emerald #1/5, #2/5, #3/5, #4/5 and #5/5 ... although it states "Game Used", this patch actually comes from 1997 Quarterback Challenge sponsored by FootAction. I lost this jersey in May 2017's Goldin Auctions because it was mislabeled so I didn't go all out on it. National Treasures was released in January 2018.

Thanks for looking and now jadeROCKing in to the 4th decade!1997  Nike Mark Brunell

The Patch from the Jersey

[Image: qnwkc1ev.jpg]

The Complete run!
[Image: 311zv8h3.JPG]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Nice going! Your perseverance is admirable. That's gotta feel great! Great patches, too!
[Image: raw]
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
2015/2017 Panthers

Hey Jade, for my own understanding.... you missed out on that jersey and Panini wound up acquiring it them chopping it up into cool patch cards you later acquired. Or it so happened that they used patches from a jersey identical to one you would have tried to go for at the Goldin Auction?

The Quarterback Challenge is technically a "game" of sorts, just not a football contest. So unless it's not labeled as "Game used in an NFL exhibition match" they're not lying. Now I'm just picturing football players wearing 50 jerseys and playing checkers against one another at Panini HQ.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

Thanks CMC
--
JP - They chopped that jersey up from Goldins
--
foley - "Game Used" is in reference to a game of tiddlywinks he played in I suppose, so yeah I guess Game Used can refer to anything EXCEPT since the beginning of the memorabilia era when it was SUPPOSED TO MEAN USED in an NFL GAME (unless otherwise noted). Memorabilia cards just don't mean much anymore Sad
--
Today's NEW additions:

1/1s

I have been buying auction lots of Jacksonville Jaguars Original 25mm Slides. I consider them all 1/1s since each snapshot is unique. Here's one sheet with Brunell in them.

Thanks for looking and now jadeROCKing into the 4th decade!

[Image: 09903593.jpg]