`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2023 Off Season the Draft and More

RE: 2023 Off Season the Draft and More
Dalton appears to be Carolina's new starting QB. Red Rocket....I mean Red Rifle? lol....
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

(03-15-2023, 12:41 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I saw that, figured I’d hear from you and ZSDOne (the Iowa State connection).

Pretty excited, can’t wait to get his first Lions cards 14 months from now!
You're obviously going to be adding to your Iowa State collection - it's really just destined at this point.

(03-15-2023, 08:41 AM)Speak917 Wrote: Dalton appears to be Carolina's new starting QB.  Red Rocket....I mean Red Rifle?  lol....
At least until the draft.  But Dalton definitely points to Carolina considering taking Richardson

(03-15-2023, 09:12 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: You're obviously going to be adding to your Iowa State collection - it's really just destined at this point.
Facts

(03-15-2023, 09:14 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Facts
And I am adding to my Lions running backs collection (a shockingly large number of them are also Eagles running backs).

Swift and Montgomery could well be the best running back combo in the NFL

(03-15-2023, 09:13 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: At least until the draft.  But Dalton definitely points to Carolina considering taking Richardson
Either him or Levis. I'm trying to think, which QB in the draft is most like Dalton?

I'm guessing Dalton will be the starter for now. Into next season, who knows?

I saw the signing and realized the Panthers signed the wrong first-round 2011 QB if they want to draft Richardson.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

(03-15-2023, 10:05 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: And I am adding to my Lions running backs collection (a shockingly large number of them are also Eagles running backs).

Swift and Montgomery could well be the best running back combo in the NFL
The chatter is Swift may be headed out ... too many injuries.

Which is a bummer, I like him very much. When he plays he's pretty electric.

Key being ... "when he plays"

I'm more interested in bringing Mr. Slay home now that it sounds like you guys are cutting him loose!

(03-15-2023, 10:47 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: The chatter is Swift may be headed out ... too many injuries.

Which is a bummer, I like him very much. When he plays he's pretty electric.

Key being ... "when he plays"

I'm more interested in bringing Mr. Slay home now that it sounds like you guys are cutting him loose!
Looks like the latest word is that Slay is going to be staying in Philadelphia on a new contract

I'd think the Lions would want to keep the two running backs - most teams now are going to more two running back tandems to better save wear and tear and to better deal with injuries 

Speaking of Eagles and running backs, Miles Sanders to Carolina - I expect CMCFan22 to weigh in on that - but I think he'll be happy, Miles Sanders is a good player

Minshew to the Colts - suspect they might well use him as a starter until the rookie gets ready

Mariota to the Eagles

Bears signed former Panthers QB PJ Walker and RB D'Onta Foreman.