`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Target actually has blasters online (update 01/19)

RE: Target actually has blasters available online (update 07/19 Score)
(07-19-2021, 09:57 PM)jaderock Wrote: Post your breaks guys!
No can do. I'm saving these for the Super Bowl lol
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

Just scored some Contenders blasters from Target, "red card exclusive" AND get 5% off my entire order. Hoping the wife thought I was good and bought 3-5 of them.

(07-20-2021, 12:21 PM)Speak917 Wrote: Just scored some Contenders blasters from Target, "red card exclusive" AND get 5% off my entire order. Hoping the wife thought I was good and bought 3-5 of them.
Good call! Here's the link for those - https://www.target.com/p/2021-panini-nfl...nk=sametab

RE: Target actually has blasters online (update 07/19 Score, Contenders)
I don't think they're Red Card exclusive anymore, you should be able to just go ahead and buy some
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
2015/2017 Panthers

(07-20-2021, 01:30 PM)CMCFan22 Wrote: I don't think they're Red Card exclusive anymore, you should be able to just go ahead and buy some
They for sure were exclusive before but I can confirm they aren't now.

Ordered three apiece - it's really obnoxious that Contenders Draft Picks only has 1 auto per box now - wish they'd go back to two - also stop putting UDFA autos in hobby boxes - it' was bad enough when the hobby boxes were $100 to give three or four UDFA autos in a hobby box - it's downright criminal with hobby boxes now being over $200

Contenders Draft Picks blasters always were worth getting based upon the two autos - even though I only ever got one good auto out of one (Michael Thomas if you are wondering)

(07-21-2021, 09:02 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Ordered three apiece - it's really obnoxious that Contenders Draft Picks only has 1 auto per box now - wish they'd go back to two - also stop putting UDFA autos in hobby boxes - it' was bad enough when the hobby boxes were $100 to give three or four UDFA autos in a hobby box - it's downright criminal with hobby boxes now being over $200

Contenders Draft Picks blasters always were worth getting based upon the two autos - even though I only ever got one good auto out of one (Michael Thomas if you are wondering)
Less autos per box = more autos on the shelves = more boxes to put the autos mean = more money for Panini. Do I agree with it the action as their customer? No. Do I agree with the action as a capitalist? Yes. But that customer side of me is really overriding the capitalist part, mentally.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
2015/2017 Panthers

(07-21-2021, 09:20 AM)CMCFan22 Wrote: Less autos per box = more autos on the shelves = more boxes to put the autos mean = more money for Panini. Do I agree with it the action as their customer? No. Do I agree with the action as a capitalist? Yes. But that customer side of me is really overriding the capitalist part, mentally.
couldn't have said it better myself.... Angel

(07-21-2021, 09:20 AM)CMCFan22 Wrote: Less autos per box = more autos on the shelves = more boxes to put the autos mean = more money for Panini. Do I agree with it the action as their customer? No. Do I agree with the action as a capitalist? Yes. But that customer side of me is really overriding the capitalist part, mentally.
And fill the boxes - both hobby and retail - with UDFA autos

I do like being able to buy Score blasters for $10 less than Panini sold them direct.  Retail Sharks R Us losing makes me happy.

Update 7/28:

2021 Chronicles DP blasters/jumbo pack boxes available for all

Redcard exclusives:
2020-21 Prizm basketball megas
2021 Prizm Draft blasters/megas/jumbo pack boxes

I got myself a couple blasters (20 cards per). Not happy with the card/price ratio, but I love the Chronicles concept, so I'm willing to try it out. Next up, checking online daily for Prizm DP to go live/Prestige.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
2015/2017 Panthers