`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Target actually has blasters online (update 01/19)

RE: Target actually has blasters available online (2021 Sage)
Target also has some Score blasters available. Of course you can find them on ebay priced competitively now a days too.

(07-09-2021, 04:35 PM)Speak917 Wrote: Target also has some Score blasters available.  Of course you can find them on ebay priced competitively now a days too.
Unless by “competitively priced” you mean $19.99 with free shipping, I’ll continue to pass.

I have not spent one cent on secondary marked-up retail since this whole thing started.

If everyone followed my example - which they won’t and don’t - this secondary market would have died off months ago.

(07-11-2021, 12:36 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Unless by “competitively priced” you mean $19.99 with free shipping, I’ll continue to pass.

I have not spent one cent on secondary marked-up retail since this whole thing started.

If everyone followed my example - which they won’t and don’t - this secondary market would have died off months ago.
I agree, the secondary market has totally ruined the hobby for kids....you can't find a pack of cards on the shelf these days.  But, I have seen a few deals that have free shipping at the prices you state.  I personally would pay a finders fee i.e. $5-10 markup with free shipping, to land some packs/blaster boxes.

(07-11-2021, 04:05 PM)Speak917 Wrote: I agree, the secondary market has totally ruined the hobby for kids....you can't find a pack of cards on the shelf these days.  But, I have seen a few deals that have free shipping at the prices you state.  I personally would pay a finders fee i.e. $5-10 markup with free shipping, to land some packs/blaster boxes.
No, I don’t need to pay a “finder’s fee” … leave the damn cards on the shelves.

Even paying $5 to $10 is enough incentive for these morons to keep waiting in lines and hoarding cards.

Which I can’t do because I have A) a job and B) a life.

Panini has joined Retail Sharks R Us in selling Score blasters at $29.99 direct

Well, it looks like they are sold out.

Can they interest you in Prestige H2 Boxes? They don't guarantee two autos anymore, but they have 10 parallel cards per box (all much more common than last year) - oh and the price is double from last year when Target had them at $50 (and much different from 2019 when they still had on card autos available and every box had a parallel numbered /25 or less - because they dramatically upped the production last year and are producing even more this year)

(07-12-2021, 09:13 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Panini has joined Retail Sharks R Us in selling Score blasters at $29.99 direct

Well, it looks like they are sold out.

Can they interest you in Prestige H2 Boxes?  They don't guarantee two autos anymore, but they have 10 parallel cards per box (all much more common than last year) - oh and the price is double from last year when Target had them at $50 (and much different from 2019 when they still had on card autos available and every box had a parallel numbered /25 or less - because they dramatically upped the production last year and are producing even more this year)
Yeah man, they saw all the profits people were making last year and they want a bigger piece of the action.  I'll bet they had retail deals in place that kept blasters and mega boxes at a certain price point.

As for parallels, it's no surprise.  It's how they can keep the printing crank going indefinitely.  Look at 2020 Select as an example:

6-Pack Blaster Box (Blue Prizms)
6-Pack Blaster Box (Tri-Color Prizms)
Hanger Box (Light Blue Prizms)
Hanger Box (Maroon Prizms)
Mega Box (Purple Prizm Die Cuts)
Value/Fat Packs

Asia Tmall Hobby Box (Dragon Scale Prizms)
1st Off the Line Box (2 autographs, 1 Neon Orange Pulsar RPA)
Hobby Box (2 autographs, 1 mem)
Hobby Hybrid H2 (Disco Prizms)

All these "exclusive" parallels.  But what else are in those boxes and packs?  Tons O'Base.  If Panini had to reveal what their actual populations numbers were for what they printed, 2020 cards that weren't serial numbered to a small number would absolutely crash.

I got a couple Score blasters on Target a few minutes ago as of this comment.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

(07-19-2021, 07:35 PM)CMCFan22 Wrote: I got a couple Score blasters on Target a few minutes ago as of this comment.
Same here, good luck!  Any Bears/Justin Fields you get you don't need, let me know!

If anyone wants the link - https://www.target.com/p/2021-panini-nfl...nk=sametab

RE: Target actually has blasters available online (update 07/19 Score)
Post your breaks guys!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

RE: Target actually has blasters available online (update 07/19 Score)
(07-19-2021, 09:57 PM)jaderock Wrote: Post your breaks guys!
I sure will and rest assured any Brunells I get go straight to you Smile