`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US175 the Trout are jumping again!

US175 the Trout are jumping again!
Just to let you know, the Topps Update US175 Trout RC just jumped another 20% higher according to the Beckett OPG .... but the Target Red US175 took a 40% drop. So there are some fluctuations and ripples probably based on his MVP-like season this year. Not sure how this affected his other RCs ....
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: US175 the Trout are jumping again!
I saw that too. US175 is taunting me, and becoming out of reach.

Fortunately, the 2011 Bowman Chrome didnt seem to move.

Still trying to acquire both or either. The 2011 Bowman Draft I have is cool, but I can do better! LOL!

That news makes me very happy. I have one graded by Beckett at a 10. .5 away from a perfect 10 black label!

damn Smile

Really regretting selling 5 or 6 of them for $25 each.

At least I've got one left ... *fart noise*
(09-07-2019, 01:59 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Just to let you know, the Topps Update US175 Trout RC just jumped another 20% higher according to the Beckett OPG .... but the Target Red US175 took a 40% drop. So there are some fluctuations and ripples probably based on his MVP-like season this year. Not sure how this affected his other RCs ....
Bowman Draft and Platinum also took a 20% jump. Finest, Bowman Chrome, and Bowman's Best are holding.
Kepler

(09-07-2019, 06:55 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Really regretting selling 5 or 6 of them for $25 each
It seemed like a good idea at the time. Sad

I remember when they jumped to $50 thinking "how much longer will this stay at this price? And when should I sell them before they come back down to reality?"
In fact IIRC they went up to about $75 then during a winter they dropped back to $60 and was very happy I traded one just about a month before the drop.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(09-07-2019, 07:04 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: It seemed like a good idea at the time. Sad

I remember when they jumped to $50 thinking "how much longer will this stay at this price? And when should I sell them before they come back down to reality?"
In fact IIRC they went up to about $75 then during a winter they dropped back to $60 and was very happy I traded one just about a month before the drop.
I think it was shortly after that that everyone figured out Update had a smaller print run than 1 and 2. At that point I knew I was going to regret it.
Kepler

(09-07-2019, 06:55 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Really regretting selling 5 or 6 of them for $25 each.
I feel your pain. I traded my dupe when it jumped up to $3. Of course you got 8+ times the value that I did. Sad
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Quit whining, everyone.

I thought I was being cool by selling 3 of them BIN for $27, because that is his jersey number.

$9 a card, not bad!

i have 1 stashed away with my complete rc logo set. Ir's tempting to break up the set but it's locked in a dark closet so makes it easier not looking at it every day.