`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jumping Trout

Jumping Trout
Hey, has anyone checked out the OPG for Trout US175 RC 's ??
Price jumped up a considerable amount (20% higher) ... I never thought it would climb higher until maybe after he retired and was enshrined in the Hall, but I guess I thought wrong. Smile WOW
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Jumping Trout
I dont have that one but his 2011 finest base just jumped 100% although is Green auto refractor didnt change I hope it does soon for mine is graded a 9.5 Beckett
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Thats nice to know. I have one thats graded a 10. It has one sub grade that was 9.5 and the other three were 10

Amazing for a non-SP, non-serial numbered base Topps Rookie card.

(06-10-2018, 11:45 AM)mberger Wrote: Amazing for a non-SP, non-serial numbered base Topps Rookie card.
actually its his update, shorter print than the base set print run.

mike "BABE RUTH" trout
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Had 2. Kept 1. Traded the other when it jumped up to $3.00. If only hindsight worked in reverse.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

supply vs. demand at it's finest.

Extremely popular card that even at current prices is very affordable and dare I say undervalued compared to what "Prospect" cards of some guys who are only 19 or 20 yrs. old and some even younger than that are bringing.

Anyone who has the cash flow is an idiot if they aren't gobbling up every single Trout, Harper, or Machado they can get right now.

(06-10-2018, 04:11 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: supply vs. demand at it's finest.

Extremely popular card that even at current prices is very affordable and dare I say undervalued compared to what "Prospect" cards of some guys who are only 19 or 20 yrs. old and some even younger than that are bringing.

Anyone who has the cash flow is an idiot if they aren't gobbling up every single Trout, Harper, or Machado they can get right now.
Well, this idiot has never chased or owned a Trout RC. I collect what I like, not what others like. That is what makes me a smart collector.

(06-10-2018, 04:51 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Well, this idiot has never chased or owned a Trout RC. I collect what I like, not what others like. That is what makes me a smart collector.
I didnt chase I pulled and kept LOL does that make me smart or wise? LOL
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

I plan on picking one of these up at the national this year. I think the price is just going to keep rising.
Barry Larkin - 1781 different
Joey Votto jersey numbered cards - 283