`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I'm surprised ... one of three has arrived! I was surprised :) pic added

RE: I'm surprised ... one of three has arrived! I was surprised :) Update
(06-20-2018, 12:57 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: A few weeks ago, I got my Benintendi Chrome auto and today ... the Bellinger redemption arrived!!! Topps and I are all squared away. Pics to follow
I've been waiting on a 2017 Topps High Tek Bellinger orange magma auto for a few months now. Product was released about 8 months ago....Angry He BETTER sign these, it's /25!!!!

I got my 2 Benintendi redemptions quickly (2-3 weeks). Apparently, Bellinger never signed....AngryAngryAngry

RE: I'm surprised ... one of three has arrived! I was surprised :) update
Me Bellanger arrived yesterday, ON CARD.
Is this thing on?

(06-20-2018, 01:08 PM)shivelycore Wrote: Me Bellanger arrived yesterday, ON CARD.
Likewise ... On-card for all three of my redemptions this time, Bellinger, Judge, and Benintendi ... worth the wait since I prefer it over sticker autos.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(06-22-2018, 12:08 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Likewise ... On-card for all three of my redemptions this time, Bellinger, Judge, and Benintendi ... worth the wait since I prefer it over sticker autos.
Doc, you know the old saying ... scans or it didn't happen.

(06-22-2018, 09:32 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Doc, you know the old saying ... scans or it didn't happen.
LOL ... Forthcoming, my friend.
Should I take the pics with today's newspaper in the background Smile LOL
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Here are my 2 latest redemptions fulfilled!!

IMG_0951
IMG_0955

RE: I'm surprised ... one of three has arrived! I was surprised :) pic added
Very nice!
Barry Larkin - 1781 different
Joey Votto jersey numbered cards - 283

(06-23-2018, 08:52 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: LOL ... Forthcoming, my friend.
Should I take the pics with today's newspaper in the background Smile LOL
LOL, nah, I believe you ... Very, very nice!