`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I'm surprised ... one of three has arrived! I was surprised :) pic added

RE: I'm surprised ...
(04-18-2018, 02:34 PM)izzysophie1@yahoo.com Wrote: Only upside is that you have a better chance a
At a gem mint card , rather it being in a package .
True, it is fun getting if "factory direct" ... my Jordan, LeBron and Kobe autos all came via redemption.

(04-18-2018, 06:14 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: So now I'm wondering if theyre going through redemptions set by set vs. player by player? Seems Toops update, Topps Chrome update, Gallery, and the Walmart Holiday mega box redemptions are still waiting, while Finest and others that were released before have been completed. Maybe??
Yes-- Because topps would send the cards out to be signed as they make them for each set. They don't just send out the cards for all sets that need to be signed to a player at once. But if the player takes FOREVER to send them back not necessarily Topps fault other than they rely on Rookie Auto's to much.

I think that Topps also should quite using some veteran players that are a pain to get cards back from.

(04-18-2018, 02:34 PM)izzysophie1@yahoo.com Wrote: Only upside is that you have a better chance a
At a gem mint card , rather it being in a package .
Great point. Pack searchers and young kids don't get to bend and drop the packs, ruining a great 'hit'!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

One out of three, ain't bad.
Here comes the Judge!! Here comes the Judge! Order in the courtroom, Here comes the Judge!
Smile
The best thing about it ... it's 'on card' !!! YAY!!!

[Image: IMG_0876.jpg]
how to delete grindr account
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: I'm surprised ... one of three has arrived! I was surprised :) (pic added)
Nice Dr. M....I received mine a couple of weeks ago. Not a really nice looking card but I'll take it with the on card auto..
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(04-28-2018, 08:50 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Nice Dr. M....I received mine a couple of weeks ago. Not a really nice looking card but I'll take it with the on card auto..
Thanks, Joe!
Yeah, artistically speaking, his eyes are a little too close together and the artist over shadowed them to the point that it looks as if he's wearing a domino mask, but other than that, its not a bad likeness. It could be nicer, but that on card auto makes a world of difference. Smile

Hey ... your Phillies are looking good. Maybe this is the year our guys meet in October?

Congrats!!
I just got the email this morning that my Judge auto is shipping out! They are finally starting to trickle in!
Barry Larkin - 1781 different
Joey Votto jersey numbered cards - 283

(04-28-2018, 04:59 PM)bengalsandreds Wrote: Congrats!!
I just got the email this morning that my Judge auto is shipping out! They are finally starting to trickle in!
Awesome! Good thing about Judge, his autograph is really consistent. I haven't seen a bad sig yet.

I don't get emails from Topps because, apparently, my email was put into their database incorrectly. I found this out when I called. On their website it says that my email is ***@gmail.com which is correct, but when I talked with someone on the phone they said it was in their database as ***@mail.com.

=\
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

(04-28-2018, 11:32 PM)hempick Wrote: I don't get emails from Topps because, apparently, my email was put into their database incorrectly. I found this out when I called. On their website it says that my email is ***@gmail.com which is correct, but when I talked with someone on the phone they said it was in their database as ***@mail.com.

=\
You can log onto the Topps site and track your redemptions yourself. I was surprised to get my redemption in the mail because I was checking and missed 2 days ... thats when it was shipped out. Surprise!! Smile
I've got two more in the queue. Hopefully they'll pleasantly surprise me as well.