Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I'm surprised ... one of three has arrived! I was surprised :) pic added
Thumbs Up 
I'm surprised ... one of three has arrived! I was surprised :) pic added
I'm surprised that Topps redemptions from last year products weren't fulfilled by now. I really expected Bellinger, Benintendi and Judge to sign everything during spring training and be shipped out by now. We're 3-4 products into 2018 and 2017 Gallery and Holiday Mega are still hanging. Very surprised ... but I guess, anything can happen with Topps. Past performance issues that I thought were over and done with are coming back to haunt us. Sad Unless they ship out in the next week or two, I guess we wont see these until the end of the season. Any thoughts? Anyone else waiting on these 3 2017 rookies?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: I'm surprised ...
Not those three, but I just pulled a Rhys Hoskins indigo auto redemption out of a Gypsy Queen blaster.

I assume he won't sign until the 2018 offseason, although he did already sign some of the parallels, so who knows.

For the record, I hate redemptions.

I'm still waiting on my Judge chrome update auto. Even though I've seen them live on eBay for several weeks now.
Barry Larkin - 1781 different
Joey Votto jersey numbered cards - 283

These are the ones I am waiting for..

Holiday Mega Box Baseball Base Autograph Parallel Andrew Benintendi
Topps Chrome Bowman Then and Now Autograph Kris Bryant
Topps Series 1 Strata Signature Autograph Relic of Jose Canseco

I got my 2 Judge auto redemptions, but I'm still waiting on Benintendi Gallery and Bellinger Walmart Holiday.
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

(04-13-2018, 09:39 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I'm surprised that Topps redemptions from last year products weren't fulfilled by now. I really expected Bellinger, Benintendi and Judge to sign everything during spring training and be shipped out by now. We're 3-4 products into 2018 and 2017 Gallery and Holiday Mega are still hanging. Very surprised ... but I guess, anything can happen with Topps. Past performance issues that I thought were over and done with are coming back to haunt us. Sad Unless they ship out in the next week or two, I guess we wont see these until the end of the season. Any thoughts? Anyone else waiting on these 3 2017 rookies?
My son got his 2017 Topps Finest Aaron Judge green refractor auto back in March finally.

Im still waiting on my "87" Update Bellenger Auto.
Is this thing on?

So now I'm wondering if theyre going through redemptions set by set vs. player by player? Seems Toops update, Topps Chrome update, Gallery, and the Walmart Holiday mega box redemptions are still waiting, while Finest and others that were released before have been completed. Maybe??
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(04-18-2018, 06:14 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: So now I'm wondering if theyre going through redemptions set by set vs. player by player? Seems Toops update, Topps Chrome update, Gallery, and the Walmart Holiday mega box redemptions are still waiting, while Finest and others that were released before have been completed. Maybe??
I kind of doubt it because I had 2 Judges from different sets and I got both on the same day and I also noticed that plenty of Judges from other sets showed up on eBay right around the time mine came in.

The first Judge I was waiting on was released early-ish in 2017, while the second was from Bowman's Best, which was released late in the year.
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

(04-13-2018, 09:55 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Not those three, but I just pulled a Rhys Hoskins indigo auto redemption out of a Gypsy Queen blaster.

I assume he won't sign until the 2018 offseason, although he did already sign some of the parallels, so who knows.

For the record, I hate redemptions.
Only upside is that you have a better chance a
At a gem mint card , rather it being in a package .