`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EVEN MORE, More fun with Donruss ... One loaded $5 Rack Pack. (2 more packs)

RE: EVEN MORE, More fun with Donruss ... One loaded $5 Rack Pack. (2 more packs)
The Trout, the patch ... Real nice, Doc.
Kepler

RE: EVEN MORE, More fun with Donruss ... One loaded $5 Rack Pack. (2 more packs)
Any chance you want to move all the Jersey kings you have pulled? I am working on the set.

I really like Donruss this year also. My favorite has always been the Diamond King cards.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

(11-06-2014, 06:01 PM)bamyanks Wrote: I really like Donruss this year also. My favorite has always been the Diamond King cards.
Yeah, it's great having Diamond King cards around again. They were always something to look forward to whenever buying Donruss.

Like I said before ... Donruss hasn't disappointed me yet.
I bought another 4 packs and got a Trout Press Proof /199 card and a Marcus Semien Elite DieCut /5 card. Not too bad, IMO.
I can post pics later, if anyone cares to see them.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(11-08-2014, 03:24 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Yeah, it's great having Diamond King cards around again. They were always something to look forward to whenever buying Donruss.

Like I said before ... Donruss hasn't disappointed me yet.
I bought another 4 packs and got a Trout Press Proof /199 card and a Marcus Semien Elite DieCut /5 card. Not too bad, IMO.
I can post pics later, if anyone cares to see them.
I always like to see Trout cards.
Kepler

(11-08-2014, 07:49 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I always like to see Trout cards.
Your wish is my command ... Here are a few other Donruss retail hits.

[Image: null_zps2fed00bd.jpg]

[Image: null_zpsc903a78d.jpg]

I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Wow! I got some decent stuff, but nothing like that array of #'d stuff. Real nice.
Kepler

(11-09-2014, 01:06 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Wow! I got some decent stuff, but nothing like that array of #'d stuff. Real nice.
I've been hitting something good like 1:3 or 1:4 packs. Pretty consistently getting decent cards.